Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

Discus and support Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zain Alabdeen Adnan, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ??

:)

Zain Alabdeen Adnan, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat. can u send the steps?

Hi Zain, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

You can contact Xbox support where they can resolve your questions. The links are below:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Inside you will find several ways to contact them directly.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. johngoss2 Win User

Xbox game pass pc

I have already done that ive also been trying to talk to a real person through phone call but the robot just wont put me through ive talked to one of the xbox gamers to and he couldnt help
  4. Tom Morton-Simpson Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

Hi,

That's understandable. I was hoping to speak to a real person to explain the situation. I know the mobile number which was attached to the account, the old passwords, accounts I've used that email address for and most other things they would need to prove
    that I'm the owner of the account.

A real person would hopefully be more sympathetic than a robot in this scenario. There's surely something I can do to prove I'm the owner?
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

V bucks request from child not working

Contact Xbox Official Support at : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thanks for trying to help but I just end up back here!

One of the richest companies on the planet is unable to employ humans to communicate with and sort out problems

:-(
    Hello,

That is a real person. If you deny talking to the chat bot you will be able to speak with a real live person. The chat bot is there for quick trouble shooting, Or you can call 18004myxbox.

Zero
  6. Georges C. Win User

How can I talk to a real person?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlphaLeoli, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

1. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat.... - Similar Threads - talk live support

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  4. Can I please talk to any live agents?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8
  5. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  6. How do I talk to a live person at Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a live person at Xbox?: I have tried for roughly a week to get ahold of someone with zero luck! I have $650 in unauthorized charges! a3326e50-6c1a-4c99-a591-09488e41c736
  7. I need to talk to a live person

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to a live person: i lost my account with my debit card 59496fd9-fb2c-4489-baab-f80ff5b55f75
  8. Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...: It is really strange how I can hear other people talk in the party chat but I can't. And I have tried with 2 different mics and tried both mics for a phone call on my phone and they both work...
  9. Talk to a real live human for a support question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Talk to a real live human for a support question: Ok, nothing I seem to be doing is able to get me to talk to a real live human being for support. Does Xbox actually have real people doing support? Is there a phone number I can call? On-live chat...
  10. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.: OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got communication banned...i was calm and just...