Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?

Discus and support Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If not it’s okay, I am a YouTuber, I’m planning to make a livestream playing mancraft haha yes f276c219-da23-42f2-8de5-288147a3d5fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruben Ricardo Calcaño, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?

If not it’s okay, I am a YouTuber, I’m planning to make a livestream playing mancraft haha yes

:)

Ruben Ricardo Calcaño, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play on PC.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, while you can use the same Minecraft account for the Minecraft Bedrock edition across platforms, the game itself must be bought separately for each platform you want to play it on. The game is cross-play however it is platform specific which means you will need to purchase the Minecraft Bedrock mobile version in order for you to play it on your phone.

You can check the platform availability of the game here on Microsoft Store under "Playable on"

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraf...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!

For reference link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/g3u...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. S Z6 Win User

i bought minecraft on my ios device and logged in with the same account i got on my pc. i also downloaded mc launcher from the microsoft store on my pc and i could actually play on pc too.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

no, it has to be bought for each platform you want to use it on.
  6. Fynn202 Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

yes i installed minecraft on my mobile before, but i can play it on my pc since i bought it. So why cant i play java, is it because i installed the mobile version first? but even so, its doesnt change the fact that i can play bedrock on pc, but not java.
Thema:

1. Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone? - Similar Threads - install Minecraft bedrock

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  4. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  5. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  6. Minecraft Bedrock will not install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock will not install.: Every time I try to get the bedrock version of Minecraft, it just says waiting for install until I inevitability close it. It's gotten to a serious problem because a bought it a very long time...
  7. Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...: I bought both of them Im sure and I can install and play bedrock but not java edition. I have had bedrock for a month or two now and still cant install java. 09096e37-7f75-4832-8cb9-aaf569f5f87e
  8. Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...: I do not know how this happened but it was working before I uninstalled it. When I decided to reinstall, it no longer works, so therefore it shows idle. ec4090b2-0ebf-450a-a563-71d57a8c592f
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher: I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all. It all started last night when I un-installed bedrock edition...
  10. Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?: Hello, I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my pc. Can I install Bedrock Edition on my phone using my account with the purchased edition? 56752351-cc8c-4e57-964b-8214f337e45d