Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

Discus and support Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone I need help my house was stolen last night and lot of goods where took my brother who passed away Xbox has being stolen in burglary is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SilentSplash183, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

Hi everyone I need help my house was stolen last night and lot of goods where took my brother who passed away Xbox has being stolen in burglary is there anything I can do about this as garda can't recover my items as its sentramental item from a dead person

:)

SilentSplash183, Aug 20, 2018
  2. o DVD o
    o DVD o Guest
    My Xbox .. Set as my Home Xbox

Hi

I cant not set my xbox as my home xbox.. Cus my brother set it to his 3 times..

Unknowing to me...

So now my kids cant play the games on my xbox unless im signed in.......

i know theres a 3 move limit.. But as you can check im sure.. the xbox i LIVE on is my one.. My bro moved my account onto his.. so he could play Destiny ..

And not im cant set my home one to My HOme Xbox...

i have changed passwords on my account and that.. to see if that would help.. but it doesnt...

Is there NO way that it can be removed from BOTH xboxes.. and i can sign into mine fresh again.. and it will be my xbox..

I want my kids to be able to play the games i got offline.. BUT thats not possible cus of the move lock...

Can this not be reset on my account at least.. So i can use it as it was MENT to be ... by family.. and not cus my *** brother..

Any help would be great.

Thanks

o DVD o, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Lurtz kills
    Lurtz kills Guest
    Xbox one Stolen. Can I do anything else/

My xbox one was stolen I was wondering if I can lock the xbox or find a way to locate the xbox. The person who has stolen it added his account onto it and I got a Email saying they have been added to my family so I removed them from my family I have changed
    my password so he cant get into my account. Would like to know if I can do anything else.

Any help would be nice.

Lurtz kills, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

please email me with info [Mod Removed]

SilentSplash183, Aug 20, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Nov 3, 2018
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I can

7. SilentSplash183 Win User

Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I can

please email me with info [Mod Removed]
  8. DylSan 07 Win User

Can you share Xbox Game Pass

On my xbox, my brother has it set to his home xbox. On his Xbox, it is set to my home xbox. Even when my brother is signed in on my xbox, I can't install or play any of the games from game pass on my xbox, but I can play his purchased games and use his
    gold.
  9. DragonSin Tohru Win User

I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work

Is there any away that my psycho pass mandatory happiness data could be erased from the cloud because there is nothing on my local storage I've also tried it on my brother's Xbox through his account who has never played the game before and it still crashes
    on him
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too complicated.

You can add the subscription to one of their account. The one with the subscription would then set the console of the other brother as their Home console in order to share the subscription with them. They can then sign in and use their subscription on their
    own console. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Things to keep in mind are that Game Pass itself does not share, but the games downloaded from it do. So the brother who has the subscription on their account would have to start the game downloads on their account, and then the brother without the subscription
    can access the game.
Thema:

Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

1. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ... - Similar Threads - help brother passed

2. Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?: Hi' I have a problem at the very beginning when I enter the main page minecraft Java edition. The latest release is not showing the minecraft versions. So I though was not a big deal then an error...
  3. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  4. Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...: Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT back? Please 7ac278dd-3266-42ab-a0fe-2c5fdff9af37
  5. need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.: need some help. Havent gotten much help from xbox support. So hoping someone here is just magically a worker for Microsoft I am in the military and haven't played on my xbox account in forever. I...
  6. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  7. HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for...: My brother tryed to use my xbox one account and typed the wrong passkey too many times, xbox is now asking me for my email password and i don't know the password, i tried to recover the account...
  8. Help a brother out

in XboX Insiders
    Help a brother out: Hey guys so I have joined the Xbox insider (I'm Omega but I read that the console streaming is open for all) on my Xbox and have logged in on my phone on the streaming app with the same account. I...
  9. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  10. Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...: Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me ff2fd1fe-be19-4979-9abf-ed3650c41310