Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading

Discus and support Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading 6164dd36-39d2-4ec5-94cd-2ba13c7cef6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john chesworth, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading

Having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading

:)

john chesworth, Jun 22, 2023
  2. WynterDawnshade Win User

Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze

I cant answer this but I too am having the same problem. tho this is with Dead Island and Fable 3
  3. RPSouto Win User

I am not able to download Civilization Revolution with my xbox live gold membership!

I've downloaded Dead Island with no problem with no VPN. Maybe MS change something in XBL
  4. fob4franky5 Win User

What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?

dead island im still wait on that dead island 2 since 2014
  5. - AJ - Win User

dead island 2 is crashing on Xbox series x

Hi, KingLonmc! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Dead Island 2.

If this only happens with Dead Island 2, it may be an issue with the game itself. The best support channel for in-game problems such as the one you are experiencing is contacting the game's publisher or dedicated support team.

Support for Dead Island 2 can be reached at: https://playersupport.plaion.com/hc/categories/6777189767837-DEAD-ISLAND-2

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

----------

For your reference, this is mentioned by Microsoft Employee and Forum Owner 'XBF John' at: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Best regards,
    - AJ
  6. A Frozen Poo Win User

Dying Light - Is This Game on People's Radar?

Its probally Dead Island 2 with a different name. Its like Dead Island & Mirror's Edge
Thema:

Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading

1. Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading - Similar Threads - having problem dead

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar: When someone invites me to a voice chat I would join the voice chat but it keeps saying connecting forever without doing anything but if I host a voice chat it would connect just fine I have even...
  4. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  5. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  10. I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...: I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and when I finish the download it says that an error has occurred with the download....