hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

Discus and support hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer a6ad668e-3de8-4003-a310-3550af32d25e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sean tucker, Jul 5, 2023.

1. sean tucker
    sean tucker Guest

hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer

:)

sean tucker, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any option it puts it back to the same screen its been like this for 2 days either help please

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. ProngedPie1738 Win User

Xbox taking minutes to load

Its impossible for me to go reset and keep games and apps because I am stuck on the troubleshoot screen. in which it doesn't allow me to do that for whatever reason. I also cant go back to the normal home screen and reset there because I am literally stuck on the troubleshoot screen. I cant just reset my Xbox and go back because it automatically puts me into the troubleshoot screen.

I did try solution 1 but it put me back onto the troubleshoot screen.

Any Ideas so I don't have to remove everything?
  4. Bailey Cooper Win User

Controller constantly scrolling down, cannot access anything

Hi there, the thing with this controller issue is that i can't access any menus on my xbox at all as it rapidly scrolls up to the point where i cannot navigate the xbox home screen. Thanks
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

0x80070422

Hi Doronel,

I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check.

1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on View All.
    5. Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I hope this helps ^‿^
  6. MichaelPrson Win User

Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen

I haven't tried yet. I seem to have misplaced my flashdrive somewhere u(luckily I didn't have anything important on it)so i will go buy another one tomorrow.

I'll try tomorrow and check-in with you guys with the results
Thema:

1. hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any... - Similar Threads - disc thing stuck

2. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  3. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  4. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  5. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  6. Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.: So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it won’t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it won’t show up, it will make noise that suggests it’s spinning and...
  7. My Xbox One disc drive does this weird thing

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One disc drive does this weird thing: So my Xbox does this weird thing where when I watch YouTube or play a game that doesn’t need a disc, I’ll try to put in a game disc and it won’t read it unless I eject it and put it back in, but...
  8. The Xbox One wont read the disc nor eject it.... also tried the little hole thing, didn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One wont read the disc nor eject it.... also tried the little hole thing, didn't ...: So, i took a game out of the xbox really fast, then put it in another one, then it didnt read the disc nor ejected it, i all ready tried the thing of the little hole at the side of the xbox one......
  9. Disc drive issues, warranty issue, please do the right thing and help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issues, warranty issue, please do the right thing and help!: I bought a day one edition Xbox One on preorder the day of release. Starting a couple months ago my console started making me put the disc in 2 times or more times before it would read the game. I...
  10. Disc drive issues still a thing I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issues still a thing I guess: Just got my Xbox One in today. Got it all set up, downloaded ~925 MBs of updates for the console, put Destiny in and it sounded like a shredder. I'd seen articles from when the Xbox One first...