Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

Discus and support Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shoxrux Abdugaffarov, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but it doesn’t press. This button does not light up at all, but next to it there is a microphone icon that lights up. (Pictured below) What should I do? Help me plz

:)

Shoxrux Abdugaffarov, Sep 18, 2023
  2. ReeceLad Win User

Hi Shoxrux

Can you check the following settings

In the game bar, hit the cog > Capturing > tick the boxes for 'Record in the background while I'm playing a game' & 'Show microphone recording notifications'

Another thing to check is what shortcut is mapped to the record shortcut via Shortcuts
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox record screen just can record one application?

Hi,

The Windows Game Bar recording function isn't a screen recorder, it's limited to recording one game or application at a time. To record the whole screen you'll need a third party application.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Screen Recording Via Xbox Game Bar

Concerning Nvidia it is mentioned that it would work with video cards that support NVidia NVENC.

This latter includes:

• Most GeForce 600 series or later
    • Most Quadro K series or later
  5. Farscape247 Win User

the mx350 does not have the required encoder chip namely nvenc that nvidia uses on dedicated desktop gpu's. without it i don't think it is supported.

the gpu must support one of the following

• Intel Quick Sync H.264
    • NVidia NVENC
    • AMD VCE
    and as that mx350 is nvidia it won't be supported as it does not have nvenc.
  6. AbidRahman3 Win User

Actually, I have not that much gpu related knowledge/idea. If you please check whether MX350 meets the xbox requirements or does not, it would be greatly helpful for me.
Thema:

1. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. - Similar Threads - record screen via

2. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  4. All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared: All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is going on? 7920cd02-1881-4dd0-8f6a-17744584e76a
  5. My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...: When I try to screen record on my Xbox, it doesn’t record and instead just displays the capture screen and won’t record. 42ccfa2b-db81-459e-8875-90799207a7fe
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  7. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  8. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  9. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  10. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690