Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error...

Discus and support Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error 0x87e00196 tried to reinstall the app and still the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riyaad Ally Mohamed, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error...

Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error 0x87e00196 tried to reinstall the app and still the same never had this issue before kindly advice

:)

Riyaad Ally Mohamed, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error 0x87e00196 tried to reinstall the app and still the same

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Did you only try to reinstall the Xbox app?

Let's try to reinstall your Gaming Services app.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device.

Don't forget to check for your Windows updates and make sure to get all the updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. Riyaad Ally Mohamed Win User

Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error 0x87e00196 tried to reinstall the app and still the same

Hello

There is no get option for this item "start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN"
  4. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate the effort. Let's try this method.

Open Powershell in administrator. Enter these commands:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Click "Get"

Kill the xbox gaming services in the task bar bottom right and reboot it.
  5. Riyaad Ally Mohamed Win User

Hi Rostom L

I have done the above and still same issue
  6. Rostom L Win User

Oh my bad. I didn't specify it. You have to enter that command through PowerShell and it should install your Gaming Services app. If not, open the Xbox app. It should automatically install.
Thema:

Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error...

1. Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error... - Similar Threads - cannot launch game

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  4. cannot launch PC Xbox app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot launch PC Xbox app games: I have an active XBox PC pass. PC specs are ok - ryzen 5700X, 32gb ram, Radeon 6900XT... Steam games run with no issues Since beginning of November I cannot launch XBox app games, they were...
  5. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  6. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  7. Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...: I've ran into an issue with the Xbox PC app and Microsoft store on my Windows 11 PC. The issue that my xbox app library no longer shows installed games on my main drive, which I can still see in...
  8. Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?: Ok, so I was using cloud gaming earlier and had no issues (except bad lag when it occurred). Like no more than an hour ago. Lag got real bad, so I exited fully, to reload from fresh. Now game...
  9. PC Game Pass - Cannot Launch any game (Error code: (0x80004005), cannot install any game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Cannot Launch any game (Error code: (0x80004005), cannot install any game...: Everything was all ok Friday, I went away for the weekend, came back and now I can't launch any game from the XBox app nor can I install anything from the game pass library. Games through Steam...
  10. Cannot launch any game after a given time after restarting/turning on my laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any game after a given time after restarting/turning on my laptop.: So if I wait too long after starting my laptop, no games will launch for whatever reason, this includes Xbox games, Steam games, Epic Games, Minecraft, and Roblox. The only games that seem to work...