HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ...

Discus and support HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my first and last name and I have tried 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burnt Dumplins, Aug 18, 2016.

1. HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ...

HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my first and last name and I have tried 3 browsers. I cannot access XBOX Live. I have wasted another hour of my life trying to get *** Microsoft products
    working.Can someone tell me if our XBOX Live account is live. Can you help us access it? This is painful. I am ready to dump the box and get a Wii or PS4.

:)

Burnt Dumplins, Aug 18, 2016
  2. AptHorse6
    AptHorse6 Guest
    Gold trial membership not working

I´m trying to start a chat, but when I have to insert my first and last name the field appears in grey and I can´t modify it, so I cannot start the chat XD. I have tried two computers, 3 browsers, and also the xbox´s browser and I find the same problem.
    Any idea about how to fix this?

AptHorse6, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Chat with Microsoft isn't working.

I need to initiate a chat with Microsoft and after signing in, the page requests a first and a last name which I cannot enter. Both of the boxes are greyed out and there is no way to continue to start the chat without this information. My first and last
    name are available under my account so I don't know what to do. I've tried other browsers.

ImMakingToast, Aug 18, 2016
  4. HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ...

you don't show as gold here , try and sign out of your profile , then back in and see if it changes....

RobertBuckalew, Aug 18, 2016
  5. also , click on your icon on this site (top right) and go to "subscriptions" and see what it says....

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ...