Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

Discus and support Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon?????????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lileva55, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Lileva55
    Lileva55 Guest

Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon?????????

:)

Lileva55, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Lileva55
    Lileva55 Guest
    Frustrated Consumer

Hey Knuckle Heads....You wanna get your act together & Fix this Freakin Bingo Game already, & stop ignoring all of us who constantly are sending you our complaints about the game! Like "Seriously?" You can't so much as give us some sort response, or apology
    for the inconvenience! I'm continuously having to re-enter the game because its either kicking me off or freezing up!!! Come on MS do something constructive about the connectivity....You call yourselves Tech Support....Haaa....Now that's a Joke! You can't
    seriously call yourselves Tech Support....I haven't seen anything yet!! You need to block this Bingo game until you can get your crap together. You people are Pathetic, especially with No responses to repeated complaints. I think its time for MS to do some
    house cleaning!!

Lileva55, Oct 24, 2016
  3. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 24, 2016
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello TonedTable0,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

6. HaRo 308 Win User

"A Few Souveniers" Achievement doesn't unlock

When are you going to patch these two achievements. I have been playing this game for six months and you still haven't fixed it. Comin guys it's called Microsoft bingo. And Microsoft invented the achievement score system. So comin guys hurry up. Just to
    say other than this issue it is a brilliant game. So thanks for the good game just please hurry up and fix the cheevos.
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

Hello RattyElephant21,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

will be able to assist with this issue. If there is any account troubleshooting required for purchases, the
    Xbox Support Team is able to assist with that issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

bingo

Hey Jay!

Thanks for bringing the issue of the bingo game freezing to our attention! There is some very useful information on how to troubleshoot and fix the issue at hand.
    Check the Troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games
    page on our website and let us know if it helped!

Thanks again for being the best part of our Xbox team!
Thema:

1. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game? - Similar Threads - Hey Knuckle Heads

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...