Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

Discus and support Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RashestCornet2, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

RashestCornet2, Aug 26, 2018
  2. FormaL JawZ
    FormaL JawZ Guest
    I messed up

Hey guys, I really messed up messaging this person DaDirty1, I accidentally threatened him and I know that sounds like a joke but I was honestly distracted with my anger. I just realized everything I said and I can’t believe it. I don’t know why I did that
    and for that I’m sorry sometimes I just can’t control myself. I’m looking into anger management. I don’t care that he took it too far just please don’t ban me or him. If you can please just leave it how it is. I love you guys so much and I’m really disappointed
    in my self. I’ve spent so much time and money on Xbox I can’t live without that account. Please guys, sorry for bothering you. I’m just stressing out hard right now.

FormaL JawZ, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Hammface123
    Hammface123 Guest
    error

Hey i just had xbox live for about 8 months now and all the sudden i can never connect to xbox live. Once in a while it works for about 10 minutes but just stops. Im starting to get really angry at my xbox!!!! I already tried all the things you guys said
    on your website but none of them worked..... It would be great if you can message me back because i really need to play blackops!!!! Thanks!!!

Hammface123, Aug 26, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail or the subscription isn't showing, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold from

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again: http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail or the subscription isn't showing, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. EduardoHenrique de L Win User

Meu jogo Gears of War 3 comprado não me pertence

This is really boring! The Xbox platform is leaving much to be desired. And what makes me the most angry is that the Xbox One games given on Games With Gold is only ours as long as the Live Gold subscription is active.
  7. GustavoRS14 Win User

Xbox free gift card

You can't ask for Xbox Xbox Live Gold here, this is not the place, You wouldn't recieve Live Gold Just because You are playing for 6 years, there is a Lot of guys who plaied much more and never recieved It, to get Xbox Live Gold You Will need to buy it.
  8. Sulifer Win User

NEW come from PS3 to xbox

hey welcome to the xbox forums and xbox live! i sold my ps3 2 weeks ago as i love my xbox too much and never used it, in time im sure you will be the same :D and also like the guy above said u can (which ive just upgraded to) get the family gold membership,
    4 gamertags for less than the price of 2.
  9. XBOX FRE4K123 Win User

Change your settings to allow purchases

im really fed up with xbox live.. cant quit you guys because i love xbox platform.. just need to fix this ASAP.. Like today
Thema:

1. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ... - Similar Threads - Hey I’m really

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  5. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...: Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all” 5f4e1c55-8f69-4671-96c9-f6af6bf8232f
  6. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  7. Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...: Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do 232aa802-f86a-4e62-8520-ad9a6512fc19
  8. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  9. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  10. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789