Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app!

Discus and support Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The stupid app is literally spamming me messages to complete my weekly set. I restarted my console and not fixed, I uninstalled the app and not fixed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Longtimegnome, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app!

The stupid app is literally spamming me messages to complete my weekly set. I restarted my console and not fixed, I uninstalled the app and not fixed. So please fix this. It's getting really annoying having the message pop up every two seconds. I forget to mention I did the weekly set already! I am at 152 messages and counting!

:)

Longtimegnome, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC
    Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

**Do not reset the console without having your login information such as email and password
  3. Kripcision Win User

GTA San Andreas Download "Disk Error" --- What am I supposed to do about this?!?!

hey xbox, fix the freaking download link, its obviously to blame. I've tried every possible solution and nothing.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Hey Xbox fix your controllers

5. John Dowding Win User

Any skyrim tips

Dark Brotherhood will reward you muchly! And the reward will help in your future travels around the world as a non fast traveller. Plus it's a great quest (apart from a certain pet that always freaked me out!)
  6. Oramac Y87 Win User

Update today reset my console

Yeah, just have to wait the HOURS AND HOURS to download and install games, updates, content, profiles, apps, etc. I might be able to play a game again in about two days. Freaking Microsoft...fix your system!
Thema:

1. Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app! - Similar Threads - Hey fix freaking

2. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  3. Hey I am having Xbox 360 error code 8015190a how can I fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I am having Xbox 360 error code 8015190a how can I fix this: Can't log in to my profile this is a inconvenience. How can I fix this 8019150a issue 73711f91-027b-4354-b011-42f9d08ccc71
  4. Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...: It's an error cod for not logging into online. :( c45dee3d-f596-4aaf-858d-43c5161232b5
  5. Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam]: I've been trying to contact you via chat - unfortunately. The window closes itself after a minute of chatting. Addition: the dev of the game is Remedy, Microsoft Studios is the publisher...
  6. HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!

in XboX Insiders
    HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!: I PAID $50 FUCKING DOLLARS ON THAT GAME AND THE PROXIMITY CHAT IS WHAT GOT ME HOOKED ON SAVING FOR IN ANYWAYS! AO IF YOU LITTLE SHITS DON’T FIX OT BY THE END OF THE YEAR WELL… I won’t do anything...
  7. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  8. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  9. LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT!: SAME AS 10 DAYS AGO WITH LATEST BUILD #17704-RS TROUBLE. Have run WSRESET several times and still the Jigsaw launches a splash screen only. Game does not continue to open / launch and there is no...
  10. Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!: So for approximately the last 40 days I can't get my 360 smartglass to find my console. Been through numerous forum threads and all over reddit to try to find an answer but nobody knows. I think...