Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

Discus and support Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by masuda sultana, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:23 AM.

1. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless

:)

masuda sultana, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:23 AM
  2. leonmills2 Win User

My captures are gone. Save really should mean save.

Space on my harddrive and xbox. i saw the 90 days and uploaded to cloud.

Now its gone.
  3. AlainWolfs Win User

PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO, hacked....

Hey, i got hacked too! My password was changed and all my MS points are gone, I logged in on the website and saw that i did purchase PREMIUM JUMBO GOUD for FIFA 12, i don't even have that game!!!!
  4. AJayRisen Win User

Only 780GB of 1TB Available - Brand New System

Just turned on my new Xbox One and went to system storage and was ticked when I saw a quarter of the space gone without ANYTHING installed yet. Shameful.
  5. Dirac13 Win User

Games missing.

I just logged in to this issue too. over half my games are gone, less then half of the missing one are listed in the ready to be installed section. The storage issue baffles me. I went 13.5% used to 32.9% and used space dropped to 1TB free from close to
    4 TB.

I have the same internet problem myself.
  6. treysancho242 Win User

Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

We just purchased a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core headset for our XBox One, and the microphone will NOT work in the game Fortnite. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, what was the fix? It is only happening in Fortnite.
    The microphone works fine when plugged into my phone or in XBox Party mode. The sound works in Fortnite, but not the microphone.

Fortnite is the best game ever
Thema:

Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

1. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone... - Similar Threads - Hey cloud gaming

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  5. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  6. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  7. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  8. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  9. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0
  10. Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?: can someone help me get rid of the cloud off Xbox one. 1e6f8cc7-e02b-4252-87fd-f8bad6c95471