Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...

Discus and support Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I think this should 100% be a feature but it would need to be polished and not majorly disrupt performance. 3d7dfda9-934d-4ac4-95f0-84d672f4612a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by soxue, Aug 7, 2023.

1. soxue
    soxue Guest

Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...

I think this should 100% be a feature but it would need to be polished and not majorly disrupt performance.

:)

soxue, Aug 7, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to show off your skill.

Hello Soxue! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I am sure that is something that is being considered. I agree with you that it would be a great feature to be able to screen share from the app.

Currently the only way using remote play on the PC\Laptop.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Creating your own club / ideas ??

I created one solely for some friends so we can share stuff easier on the Xbox...we also have our own server on Discord for sharing the things as well.
  4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox freezing during update

Hey Crib.

Would you mind sharing the status code?, it might make it easier to offer help.
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

I think partnering with Discord would be wise. I get that they rather players use Skype, but Discord has easily become THE chat feature for gamers.
  6. Tentacle Touchy Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

I think partnering with Discord would be wise. I get that they rather players use Skype, but Discord has easily become THE chat feature for gamers.
Thema:

1. Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to... - Similar Threads - Hey Discord ever

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...: Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to play but in steam this game is on sale i buy it and install it on steam platform im login my xbox id it...
  9. Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.: Yeah i connected my xbox account to discord. The problem is that i opened a game and it showed up on my status, i closed the game and the status has not deleted yet. Ive tried things like...
  10. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?: submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments]