Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

Discus and support Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reditboi07, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

/u/reditboi07, Aug 23, 2019
  2. EGN DRAGON Win User

Looking for Leadership spot if available.

3. Ognjen Vukosavljevic Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Xbox Support response

Hi ----, actually there was an exact same issue about this on Discord around December 1st, but it was supposed to be already fixed by Xbox and Discord team.

But today, we are getting handful of other users experiencing same issue again. Even already linked Discord on xbox still asking to be linked back.

The issue might be resurfacing, this was the notice discord posted on the last issue.
  4. GoldFishJr. Win User

Xbox connects the world!

Definitely discord
    I thjnk we definitely need to push the idea of discord in the xbox community does anyone kniw how to get a hold of Microsoft or xbox employees to see what they have to say about the idea
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

1. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Hey ever Discord

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  9. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e
  10. Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...: I think this should 100% be a feature but it would need to be polished and not majorly disrupt performance. 3d7dfda9-934d-4ac4-95f0-84d672f4612a