Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site?

Discus and support Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As per the title... Any ideas? 45872ed1-1de8-4383-8253-9f259450992e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

As per the title...

Any ideas?

:)

Azrael008uk, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Issue with Game Clips

I was recently playing RBI Baseball 15 while I was trying to record any nice game clips that I had and put them on youtube. I used the command "Xbox, record that.", and I had many clips. However, I was checking my game clips on my account on xbox.com and
    all I saw were automatically recorded fifa game clips. Do you know if there is a way where I can access the clips on xbox.com so I can save them on my computer?

BoomyEnvelope25, Oct 14, 2014
  3. A Large Tank
    A Large Tank Guest
    Other players can't see my captures and some things I have shared to my activity feed

Yes I am able to see my OWN clips on xbox.com yes, but my friends can't see mine. I can see clips on my friends feeds but I can't see them when I go to captures it says "This person hasn't shared any captures," but has captures in there feeds. Also my friends
    can't see my newest captures they can see my captures from like 80days ago now even though I have many new ones. Just the same problem as Xx Handy420 xX. Privacy settings are fine also not the problem.

A Large Tank, Oct 14, 2014
  4. tuxmaskpr1 Win User

From Ashes: Available When?

Where did you get it? I tried Gamestop.com and xbox.com marketplace and its unavailable on both sites :(
  5. Rostom L Win User

Where did my game go?

What game is that specifically? Did it say completed on your order history?

If so, let's re-add your account to refresh your account data from your console.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address that's linked to your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Where did my game go?

Hi Daniel!

Sorry to hear about the issue. If the game license is linked to the account you're currently using, you should not be asked to purchase it. For us to verify the ownership of your game, go to your account order history from https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and look for the game order there - make sure that it says completed. You can then confirm if you're checking the right account by checking your account gamertag through https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it shows the same gamertag you're using on your console.

If it's not there, possible that it was purchased using your other account. Try to check for your other accounts or email addresses.
  7. Nkosana23 Win User

Where did my game go?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Power cycle your machine.
    3. Test your network connection.
    4. Try using a different profile.
    5. Remove and re-add your profile.
    6. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  8. Somnolent__ Win User

Where did my game go?

I bought it, but it doesn't show up in my games list. I use pc if that helps?
Thema:

1. Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site? - Similar Threads - Hey where did

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  6. Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?: [img] Hey Microsoft where is my robux code I have completed and done your tasks after doing 1,500 of them but haven’t even got a code yet where is it can you like send it please cause I don’t like...
  7. Hey, where can i check tickets status?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, where can i check tickets status?: Got an email that my ticket got closed and i want to check on what is the conclusion, been looking everywhere but i cant find anything remotley close to a ticket tab...
  8. Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?: Alright, so, on April 4th this year to be specific, I got a years worth of Xbox Live Gold. Everything was fine, but then, a month later, I decided to play some Dead Space 3. I went to see if it...
  9. Hey, where are my achievements???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, where are my achievements???: Now that the new update is out, I only have my lifetime gamerscore. None of my games have unlocked achievements. Is Microsoft aware of the issue? If so, how long is going to take to fix it?...
  10. hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...: hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where would i get it from as you have realised by now ive got about 4 gb left on my xbox one...