Hey, where can i check tickets status?

Discus and support Hey, where can i check tickets status? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Got an email that my ticket got closed and i want to check on what is the conclusion, been looking everywhere but i cant find anything remotley close... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stopdoing this, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Hey, where can i check tickets status?

Got an email that my ticket got closed and i want to check on what is the conclusion, been looking everywhere but i cant find anything remotley close to a ticket tab

:)

stopdoing this, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Stop welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. You should have received a link with the email, if not contact a Microsoft agent with your ticket number and ask for the log!
  3. MukatsukuZed Win User

Rewards tab missing on Gamertag account

There should be an online page where you can enter your ticket number to see who it's with and what the current status is.

The organisation I work for has this, where anyone can update it with more information or chase it up and instantly find out who it is assigned to and what they have tried so far.

With Microsoft's, you can't even tell if the ticket is still open or not.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

How long is the temporary ban on Xbox live members

Hey there KillerWHALE0.

For details on suspensions and Enforcement actions, be sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    where you can check your suspension status and other information.
  5. Its Lauren Brah Win User

You never called me up

After Xbox support sends up tickets the rarely call back. They will usually send a email to you with the information. (the same email you provided to the agent when they send the ticket up) You can also check the status of the ticket If you call xbox support.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

"We can't authorize the payment method."

Hey there Probably,

thanks for keeping us and that Support Staff here on the forums up to date about your issue! ;-) If you need to check up on your ticket, feel free to contact Xbox Phone Support and they can actually give you the status of that. There's not a whole lot we
    can do here on the forums unfortunately do to privacy reasons. :)

~Cheers!
Thema:

1. Hey, where can i check tickets status? - Similar Threads - Hey where check

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  6. Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?: [img] Hey Microsoft where is my robux code I have completed and done your tasks after doing 1,500 of them but haven’t even got a code yet where is it can you like send it please cause I don’t like...
  7. Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?: Alright, so, on April 4th this year to be specific, I got a years worth of Xbox Live Gold. Everything was fine, but then, a month later, I decided to play some Dead Space 3. I went to see if it...
  8. Hey, where are my achievements???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, where are my achievements???: Now that the new update is out, I only have my lifetime gamerscore. None of my games have unlocked achievements. Is Microsoft aware of the issue? If so, how long is going to take to fix it?...
  9. hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...: hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where would i get it from as you have realised by now ive got about 4 gb left on my xbox one...
  10. Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site?: As per the title... Any ideas? 45872ed1-1de8-4383-8253-9f259450992e