Hey, where are my achievements???

Discus and support Hey, where are my achievements??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now that the new update is out, I only have my lifetime gamerscore. None of my games have unlocked achievements. Is Microsoft aware of the issue? If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legionaire161, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Hey, where are my achievements???

Now that the new update is out, I only have my lifetime gamerscore. None of my games have unlocked achievements. Is Microsoft aware of the issue? If so, how long is going to take to fix it? Honestly, I want my individual achievements MORE than a leaderboard,
    as I couldn't care less about my friend's achievements.

Sorry if there are other posts on this subject, but I'm using my tablet, and other posts aren't showing up for some reason.

:)

Legionaire161, Feb 20, 2016
  2. Enchant3dB0w
    Enchant3dB0w Guest
    Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?

Alright, so, on April 4th this year to be specific, I got a years worth of Xbox Live Gold. Everything was fine, but then, a month later, I decided to play some Dead Space 3. I went to see if it was backwards compatible, and it was. Then I saw my old account
    name, but still clicked on it. It said,"Xbox Gold expired" so I was like,"Eh." I put in my account info and what not. After I logged in, it said Disconnected From Xbox Live. Now, I must've lost my Gold because the 360 didn't have any, but then it got to my
    Xbox One. Before anyone says"It has to do with accounts, not consoles" you're right, but the 360 must've confused my account with gold for the account without gold. Moving on. I was still able to talk to friends, but then one of my friends wanted to play some
    Black Ops 3. I couldn't play it online at all, when I told him, he said to uninstall the game, I did, but it solved nothing. A few days later, and I had no gold at all! Now I can't connect to anyone or anything. But then, someday between this, my gold started
    working, then it stopped again! But my Xbox still says my gold expires April 4th, next year! Can anyone help solve this please?

Enchant3dB0w, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?

Hey there,

Let's start with a
    Factory Restore on your Xbox One console
    by selecting 'Reset and keep my games & apps'. If the issue continues after that, the best next step will be to reach out to our phone or chat support team to make sure there's nothing wrong on the account side.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Feb 20, 2016
  4. Hey, where are my achievements???

Hmm...this weird. Now I'm seeing my achievements. I just went to the dashboard, quit the achievements tab, and then started it again. Now it's back to normal. Hope it stays that way Hey, where are my achievements??? :)

Legionaire161, Feb 20, 2016
  5. Odds Of Even
    Odds Of Even Guest
    @ legionaire161 hey are they still working working for you? Still not working for me Hey, where are my achievements??? :(

Odds Of Even, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Odds Of Even Win User

@ legionaire161 hey are they still working working for you? Still not working for me :(
  7. Legionaire161 Win User

Hmm...this weird. Now I'm seeing my achievements. I just went to the dashboard, quit the achievements tab, and then started it again. Now it's back to normal. Hope it stays that way :)
  8. Temhotabot Win User

Hey where's my question gone ??

9. Rorz McGauze Win User

Hey where's my question gone ??

Yes I agree that the memory stick is a good idea; but it's still sneaker-net
  10. Smwutches Win User

Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?

It can take 24 hours to receive a code after you redeem it. If it's been that long, check your order history on the redemption page. It'll usually either give the option to resend the code or list the code there. If not, you'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
Thema:

1. Hey, where are my achievements??? - Similar Threads - Hey where are

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  6. Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?: [img] Hey Microsoft where is my robux code I have completed and done your tasks after doing 1,500 of them but haven’t even got a code yet where is it can you like send it please cause I don’t like...
  7. Hey, where can i check tickets status?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, where can i check tickets status?: Got an email that my ticket got closed and i want to check on what is the conclusion, been looking everywhere but i cant find anything remotley close to a ticket tab...
  8. Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?: Alright, so, on April 4th this year to be specific, I got a years worth of Xbox Live Gold. Everything was fine, but then, a month later, I decided to play some Dead Space 3. I went to see if it...
  9. hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...: hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where would i get it from as you have realised by now ive got about 4 gb left on my xbox one...
  10. Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey... where did my Game Clips go on the XBox.com site?: As per the title... Any ideas? 45872ed1-1de8-4383-8253-9f259450992e