Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

Discus and support Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Livv-365, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Livv-365
    Livv-365 Guest

Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and... [​IMG]
    Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says "lets sign in !" Once I then click that button it send me to a page saying "Something went wrong". then "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.". Lastly I then try to go to account.live.com from a browser and I get signed in but it still says something went wrong on my minecraft. Now I have tried updating, closing out the tabs, restarting the game, and even logging in with several different accounts. But none of these seems to work. Anything will help. I just want to be able to sign in so I can play with friends

:)

Livv-365, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Livv-365 Win User

Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and sends me to a something went wrong page. How can I fix this?

Where would I see the error messages on my account? I cleared the cache files and restarted the game and that still didn't work. I have created several accounts and still can't find an error. I payed for the game so im just confused on why it wont allow me to sign in.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and sends me to a something went wrong page. How can I fix this?

Hello Livv-365. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?

At the bottom left corner of your screen, select the Launcher.
    Right-click the app that you want to remove.
    Select Uninstall or Remove from Chrome.
    Select Uninstall.

Then reinstall it from the Play Store.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Livv-365, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems when trying to run Minecraft on your Asus laptop.

Since Minecraft requires a Microsoft account to sign in, there may be an issue with your account. Make sure your Microsoft account is in good standing and there are no restrictions or issues associated with it. You can try to log in to account.live.com from a browser and check if there are any error messages or problems with your account.

Sometimes login issues can be related to corrupt or damaged cache files. Try clearing Minecraft's cache and temporary files. You can do this by going to Minecraft settings on your computer and looking for options to clear the cache or temporary files. Restart the game after doing so and check if the issue still occurs.

Remember to have the most recent version of Minecraft on your computer. Updates may fix known issues and improve game stability. Check for available updates for Minecraft and update if necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. JerryStevens5 Win User

Minecraft error -1073741819

This is on a brand new Asus G14 gaming laptop. Have run all prompted updates.

I will try reinstalling the app. Appreciate your help.
  6. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Minecraft. 1.7.3 update, game wont load. WHY?

Go into the hard drive and delete the title update under mine craft. Then clear the cache and then try loading mine craft. If that doesn't work then back up all minecraft saves on USB. Remove USB. Delete all mine craft data. Clear cache. Redownload minecraft.
    If it works after that then try loading your games back onto the console. If the freeze continues your game saves may be corrupted.
Thema:

1. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and... - Similar Threads - Hey whenever try

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6