hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

Discus and support hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It will not let me sign in a56329dd-eff9-4a91-a3cf-cb9faf6f3840 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vinluke branscome, Nov 9, 2023.

1. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

It will not let me sign in

:)

vinluke branscome, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with Fortnite. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I just want to confirm for us to isolate the issue, are you unable to log in to other Xbox games or just specifically to Fortnite?

Based on the information I've gathered, your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note: The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

You may also check this link for reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1c4d0dcf-73cc-4306-aa84-41bcd345510b

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. vinluke branscome Win User

i need help to play fortnite i’ve been trying all day
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and thank you for the clarification.

On your iPhone or iPad, Android smartphone or tablet, or Windows PC, open your web browser and go to Xbox.com/play. From there, launch Fortnite.

Fortnite through Xbox Cloud Gaming is available through browser only, and is not available to launch via the Xbox Cloud Gaming mobile app, Xbox app on Windows, or the Xbox console game library.

For full system requirements, including OS version and internet connection, kindly check this link for more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/about-cloud-gaming

For reference link:

https://www.fortnite.com/mobile/xbox-cloud-gaming

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  5. vinluke branscome Win User

hey sorry about the confusion but I am doing this from my phone and it is not letting me sign in on the xbox app

I am trying to play mobile
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

signed out directly after signing in

Hey Throne!

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us bud! Sounds like the console itself might be having issues with the updates since it wasn't used in a year as stated in the original post! Try

rolling back the current update
    (solution 7) and keep us posted!
Thema:

1. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out - Similar Threads - hey sign play

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  9. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...: Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue... 2651ebc5-c769-409c-9ac5-88bf85c76481
  10. Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble: Hey all, just recently bought an Xbox and online and when I entered my online code it accepted it. But here's the issue, when I try to go into multiplayer it keeps telling me "error the current...