Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

Discus and support Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaOddo, Jun 7, 2023.

1. JoshuaOddo
    JoshuaOddo Guest

Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me

:)

JoshuaOddo, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me

Perfect I hope you have a great day!
  3. JoshuaOddo Win User

It went away the next day but thanks
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. TheDoctor0010 Win User

Mic only works for Cortana. (Not sure if right forum sorry)

ok I’m using a Kinect now as a mic And I have connected my headphones to the tv instead and it works for party’s but not for skate 3 I’m going to test out other games in a moment.
  6. HazelArc34 Win User

My Skate 3 game is making me start fresh after I did a factory reset of series X where I kept games and appps

Well, when I go to manage storage from the 360 interface and I get to the skate three file, my career photo is pending upload 3 MB, replay pending upload 31 MB, skater in sync , 6 MB.

And when I look at the one when I get on skate three when I’m in the menu, I could see my board sales 100,000 and I look at my stats under my stats but my character is gone is it because of the pending upload issue?

So I don’t know what to do all my other 360 games are fine i’ checked them out myself. Their files are OK. I made sure to load into them to make sure I can play and I was at my save point and it was fine. Skate three is the only issue.

Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled skate three and nothing is changed.
Thema:

1. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure... - Similar Threads - Hey games says

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  6. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  7. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  8. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337