Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta?

Discus and support Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday i got hacked after playing need for speed. Store wouldnt load and i couldnt get messages or setting either. I reset next day and played same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JacobCook8, Dec 2, 2021.

1. JacobCook8
    JacobCook8 Guest

Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta?

Yesterday i got hacked after playing need for speed. Store wouldnt load and i couldnt get messages or setting either. I reset next day and played same game and three updates poped up . I have had issues with ports changeing and my alt mac adress always needs changed to play x box live online. I did not download none of these apps i have and cant delete them either. I tried to report this but got no responce . Any help would be greatly appreciated im sure im being hacked . But by who or how many is unclear . How to get this to stop?? .thankyou .

:)

JacobCook8, Dec 2, 2021
  2. bounty hunt2173 Win User

I need help can not change my password because trying to change my security information and don't have access to that phone number anymore please help me thank you
  3. JacobCook8 Win User

Oh okay. Does it matter if the event beta app updated by it self? Cause Im not part of that beta program . I tried posting in review, but it said i had to own the app 1st , and its in my apps right now . Thanks for responding . Just covering my bases here,and making sure Im not still being attacked after having to reset whole console 2 days ago.
  4. Francia J. Win User

No worries, it's included. Its apps are included on our Xbox and you're not being attacked. If you have experienced a DDOS attack recently In a DoS attack, an attacker floods the IP address of the targeted device (such as an Xbox console or a computer) with external, useless communication requests from multiple devices, creating an information log jam that blocks network connections on the targeted device. Such attacks are not directed at the Xbox network. They’re directed at the IP address of the targeted device.

Nothing to worry about with the apps that you've mentioned they're harmless.
  5. WFFO Win User

Yesterday i got hacked after playing need for speed. Store wouldnt load and i couldnt get messages or setting either. I reset next day and played same game and three updates poped up . I have had issues with ports changeing and my alt mac adress always needs changed to play x box live online. I did not download none of these apps i have and cant delete them either. I tried to report this but got no responce . Any help would be greatly appreciated im sure im being hacked . But by who or how many is unclear . How to get this to stop?? .thankyou .
    Thank you
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi JacobCook8, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It's apps installed on our Xbox console by default. I also have those updates on my Xbox from time to time.
Thema:

1. Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta? - Similar Threads - Hey whats microsft

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey What happened to raging blast?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey What happened to raging blast?: My birthday is on the 17th of this month, what I would want is for Dragon ball raging blast to be backwards compatible, I loved the game and remember playing it with my dad a while back...
  4. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  5. Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...: Even if this involves enabling storage alerts to manually delete internal storage existing clips, if necessary... submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Hey i am sitting here its the 15 and i have not gotten my local currency what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey i am sitting here its the 15 and i have not gotten my local currency what do i do?: As the title say i haven't got them jet so what now? 77899648-990a-4b6f-be1a-91ebc12d75d4
  7. hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game: i think personly that the game is a Winner. 4931c135-64c5-4ee5-9ac9-aa3549288064
  8. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  9. Hey what was you really good Xbox one amazing games live things free time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey what was you really good Xbox one amazing games live things free time: Yeah I my names is Christian esquivel deaf was person for they really Xbox one games really be cool awesome and I love it c1d0b075-2a92-4807-b4c6-5cf46d604849
  10. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Xbox purchase host update