Hey, wanted to ask about xboxs withdrawl in russia

Discus and support Hey, wanted to ask about xboxs withdrawl in russia in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i wanted to ask if you can still buy a new xbox in russia (series s) and be abke to buy games online as it is a digital device. Moreover can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Saihan Shafiq, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Hey, wanted to ask about xboxs withdrawl in russia

Hey, i wanted to ask if you can still buy a new xbox in russia (series s) and be abke to buy games online as it is a digital device. Moreover can you buy the game pass or xbox live subscription or can you even make your account now in russian languages??

:)

Saihan Shafiq, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Saihan, sorry to hear you're having trouble

Right now there have been sanctions placed on Russia due to current issues. I'm not sure about local gaming stores but you could try there to see if the have any consoles. As far as online services I do know that others are having trouble with purchasing but you can try to create an account at https://xbox.com and see if it works for you.

In the meantime you can read more about the sanctions via this link https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2022/...

Please accept my aplogies for this
  3. ngocphi Win User

Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack Refund

Based on the fact that players didnt keep the dlc you want a refund for something not given for free

You guys were demandint a refund ot withdrawl you got your withdrawl of dlc so what more do you want

If you check waypoint forums there are people who lost the dlc when the 16th came around therefore there was no free dlc

Does It really matter you got your dlc there you were given what was promised
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Assassins Creed Revelations

Hey there Razer! Do you have your region set to Russia on your Xbox 360 console? How about the xbox.com website? Do you have that set to your proper region as well?
  5. Sub Zero1 Win User

why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is Microsoft prorussia or what? are there no sanctions for russian people?

Are you a pro-Russian sympathizer or what? I only want the Russians living in Russia to be sanctioned and not the Russians outside of Russia, think for a second before you write anything! And why are you dragging the American government into the mud? In an interview, the Ukrainian president asked all countries to sanction Russian gamers.
  6. nN3AabARAb Win User

Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it

Hey Randy just wanted to congratulate you on making MVP keep up the great work! ✅✅

- Victor (Moscow Russia Ambassador NN)
Thema:

1. Hey, wanted to ask about xboxs withdrawl in russia - Similar Threads - Hey wanted ask

2. Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...: Hi, I was trying to change my Xbox username but it's trying to charge me and I'm confused, I was told it was free for your first change but it's not letting me without paying, I haven't changed my...
  3. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  4. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...: Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me acd49b34-b0f9-45cc-b821-8217c10fdb71
  5. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  6. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  7. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0
  8. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  9. hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...: i'm currently in jamaica and want to purchase with my visa card but it shows me that I have to be in the united states to purchase I just would like to know how to make a purchase outside the U.S...
  10. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...: Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game...