hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

Discus and support hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Haxrael, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Haxrael
    Haxrael Guest

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i havent bought the game, i am shocked that how that person got to take my account. I went on name mc website and saw that d1spatcher had changed my name from MC to d1spatcher, i dont know what to do in this situation right now. I played in many servers, the main server i spent time was on hypixel mainly playing bedwars at the start and skyblock.if you could thenn jjust please help me get my account back, i will do anything for that.

:)

Haxrael, Apr 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

Hello Haxrael,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know you are trying to get back to playing Minecraft and noticed that you were unable to because you were given a message that you did not buy a license of the game. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We appreciate you have reported this concern. Although only Mojang (Minecraft's support) Team can verify if the website you used to check your account could be part of their service. What we can recommend for you is to be vigilant in providing your personal information to a website or to anyone (sample of personal information: full name, email address, location and gamertag).

Let us take closer look at your concern to divide it into two. That way, we may weight things out by knowing if your account got hacked or you just have to perform troubleshooting for Minecraft Java.

Regarding your concern with the Minecraft Java, we found this support article from Mojang Team that will help you troubleshoot the issue you were getting: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode | Minecraft Help.

Aside from that Minecraft Java has a username while Xbox have gamertag, please check this support article and verify whether what you saw that was change is the gamertag or the username. Link: Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ | Minecraft Help

If you believe your account got hacked, we will first recommend you secure your Microsoft account now. Securing a Microsoft account will need phone number, secondary email and other authentication method for verification of the account owner's identity. Link: How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

To identify, if you can still access your Microsoft account, please use this link (click here). Please see guide: How to Recover a Hacked or Compromised Microsoft Account.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Haxrael Win User

can i get back my accound with verifications??
  5. Haxrael Win User

sorry i had exams so couldnt reply but no my problem has not been solved, im sure it got hacked because i have tried logging into my microsoft account and it is showing that i havent bought minecraft
  6. Caleb Zirpola Win User

Recovery of hacked xbox/microsoft account

Hey umm I have a question so I can't enter the account microsoft and xbox someone hacked and changed email and pass I can't doing else nothing how I can get back and the user is Lil b Baby#2940 on xbox account I want back if u prove me look gamertag on bio and name there is my name Caleb I put to CalebYTz Chill_+_+
Thema:

1. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was... - Similar Threads - hey umm account

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...