Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

Discus and support Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to update but it won't let me 0b85c6ff-d58d-4f23-95d7-3009cead6aac Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ABoyInDistress, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

I need to update but it won't let me

:)

ABoyInDistress, Jun 24, 2023
  2. carb0nknight Win User

xbox 360 slim not booting up

You could try clearing the system update from the 360.

First of all, understand that clearing system updates on an Xbox 360 isn't going to fix every problem that the console has. Mainly, this fix is for when your Xbox 360 won't boot up or gives an error message when it tries to boot, AND you've recently updated
    the system software for the console. Don't confuse system software updates with individual game updates; we're not talking about the message that pops up saying you'll be signed out of Xbox Live if you don't update a certain game. This is the entire console's
    system software, and when it gets screwed up, it causes problems that need to be fixed.

It's pretty easy to clear failed system updates; hold the sync button down on your Xbox 360 console. It's the little white button that you typically press to link the system to wireless controllers. Keep holding it down, and press the power button to boot
    the console. Do not let go of the sync button at any time. The console should completely boot up, and in the process, it will delete the new, failed system update, allowing you to boot your console and try to re-download the system update that you need.
  3. HassanB Win User

my xbox wont let me download another account to it

@SKRILLEX BASS - Please let us know the status code that is coming up when you try to download the update and it fails. Alternatively you can try to manually download the update by following the directions written

here
  4. carb0nknight Win User

Old Xbox 360 update failed

Error code E66 contains the following message:

System error. Contact Xbox Customer Support.

Status code: E66

If you get this message and error code, it means that the Xbox 360 console you’re using has been modified or tampered with. This means that the console is no longer able to connect to Xbox LIVE, download system updates, or play new games that require system
    updates.

Try this...

Clear Any Failed system updates that cause the console to error.

1. With the console off, press and hold the sync up button (the small one which you connect the pad with)

2. While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console

3. Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.

4. During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.

Let me know if this helps at all.
  5. ayserHermann Win User

My Xbox 360 is saying update failed. STATUS CODE# 445E-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

My Xbox 360 is showing a message saying update failed can't download the update status code 4451-4476-1780-2446-C810-1004
  6. RockerBoy20000 Win User

Xbox 360 won't update...

Hi XBF Steven R

It didn't work...

when i try to start the system update it says this code

Status Code:

4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751

I honestly don't know what that means... Also when I try to connect to the internet it says this as well.

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked

It's also showing that the live status are up so idk what's going on...
Thema:

Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

1. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code... - Similar Threads - Hey boot 360

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...