Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

Discus and support Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RoninEvan, Dec 22, 2022.

1. RoninEvan
    RoninEvan Guest

Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do

:)

RoninEvan, Dec 22, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do Can someone help

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

you can see your purchased games here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

if you can see, try the following

Excluding profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One console as it is not necessary to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamerpic in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Agree.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. RoninEvan Win User

Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do Can someone help

none of this worked I am signed in and I own everything that’s not working
    [​IMG]
    this is what it does and I own everything this is Roblox for example it’s a free game and it keeps popping up this error message
  4. Krittical Hitz Win User

Assassins Creed Black Flag Won't Launch

hey everyone I was having the same problem with my FIFA 15 and Assassin's Creed 4 called Microsoft they said they couldn't do anything but I just was able to launch Assassin's Creed 4 so I think I have the solution this is what I did I uninstalled Assassin's
    Creed 4 then I reinstalled it while I was loading it up well not loading it up while it was downloading I had my Xbox profile set to home on somebody else's console so while it was downloading on my Xbox I switched back and made my Xbox my home Xbox then a
    little prompt popped up saying "this is ready to play (because it was at 24 percent or some ****). hold the Xbox button or say Hey Cortana launch that to play" so I said Hey Cortana launch that and it launched the game and now I'm planning it so basically
    what I did was I made my home Xbox my home Xbox instead of my friends Xbox being my home Xbox uninstall the game reinstall the game and then use voice commands to watch the game when it was able to be played and boom now I can play it I'm going to go check
    on FIFA 15 right now.....well FIFA still doesn't work bit that's probably cause I need ea access or something but blag flag works woo!
  5. PhotonmkULTRA Win User

Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

The Halo campaign is having the launch problem for me. I haven’t tried to launch Halo multiplayer because I’m not interested in playing that.

No other games in my Xbox App Library are having issues. I am able to launch and play all of them.
  6. Chrissybh0y Win User

My game is showing as a trial but I have purchased the full game?

I’m having the same issue I have the physical version of FIFA 23 and occasionally when I launch the game to play it says start free trial and doesn’t launch the disc . Something that’s been happening since launch for me and it should need me to uninstall it reinstall it to make it work
Thema:

1. Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have... - Similar Threads - Hey I’m trying

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  5. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...: Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all” 5f4e1c55-8f69-4671-96c9-f6af6bf8232f
  6. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  7. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  8. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  9. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789