Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

Discus and support Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Francis Gavin, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what ahould i do?

:)

Francis Gavin, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Francis, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Xbox One/Series consoles have no regional restrictions when it comes to physical disc games, so you can play them without any issues no matter where you are or where you bought the disc.

If your region isn't listed in the available regions when setting up your console, it's because that region doesn't have availability of Xbox services. You can choose the nearest region to you; however, this means you won't be able to purchase games or subscriptions digitally, and some services may not be available. Please note that any attempt to bypass this regional block could put your account/console at risk of being banned, so I recommend sticking to playing only physical disc games, and you won't have any problems.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Error1essRope24 Win User

Please bring Tom clancy's Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory (Digital Version) to the Greek store!

Hey mate! The game is already out on US and UK store and other regions as well,im just asking an update so we can purchase it here in Greece!
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Importing Xbox One

5. PhilMarck Win User

I want Xbox 360 region free or change the region of the game

Too late to ask for Xbox 360 Region Free, a few games are RF but most are region locked.

-

Either purchase an Xbox of that region, do the not-so-legal-thing-on-Xbox-360 or buy a PS3 which is region free.
  6. Goots 88 Win User

GWG Hitman Blood Money won't download to Xbox One

Make sure that your xbox account region matches your actual region in order to get this download going otherwise you will have issues continually.
    Im not following. Ive been in europe since september 1st and had no issues downloading any of the other gwg, only hitman: blood money. My xbox one is back in the states, so im not going to switch my region. Im just trying to add to my backlog by adding these
    games while they are free from xbox.com and the xbox app for xbox one gwg titles.
Thema:

1. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ? - Similar Threads - Hey asking region

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  8. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0
  9. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...: Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game...
  10. Hey, wanted to ask about xboxs withdrawl in russia

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, wanted to ask about xboxs withdrawl in russia: Hey, i wanted to ask if you can still buy a new xbox in russia (series s) and be abke to buy games online as it is a digital device. Moreover can you buy the game pass or xbox live subscription or...