Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

Discus and support Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Mackinnon1, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help

:)

John Mackinnon1, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Flux Enrage Win User

Custom gamerpic

I'm having the same problem. I contacted xbox live support and they even confirmed that i had an adult account and that i was listed as 18 but im still getting the error message "people under 18 can't upload custom gamerpics". I just want to be able to upload
    custom gamerpics and I'm the right age to do so, yet I can't.
  3. ��Dominicano YPu Win User

Xbox is not letting me change my gamer pic

I’ve constantly been trying to change my gamerpic but it simply wont let me. I have downloaded the picture i want to use but every time i press upload it says, “Something went wrong while uploading the image. Try again later.” I tried changing my
    gamerpic on console and on the xbox app but both platforms keep saying that something went wrong and to try again later. Im really confused on why it is always saying this because I have an adult account and the image corresponds with Xbox Codes of Conduct.
    Please help me to resolve this so that i can use custom images for my profile.
    I have the same problem, if you find out how let me know
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help

Hi John M! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I did a little research on the problem you are having and well, some people recommend using an application that practically changes the size of the image you want to upload. I'll leave you the link in case this can help you:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/resize-image/9P87M9TKNKVL

The other option is to upload the image using a mobile device, that is, a cell phone. According to the opinions of many users in the community, this seems to have solved the problem.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Shrk1990 Win User

Custom profile picture?

6. zsLethal Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

Every time I try and upload a custom gamer picture anywhere I do it, I get the message "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." This keeps happening and I'm not able to upload the picture I want to use. Can someone
    help me?
    Xbox was working on the custom gamer picture settings which didn't allow anyone to change their gamerpic.

As of now, you can change change your gamerpic back to anything you want.
Thema:

Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

1. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always... - Similar Threads - Hey having problem

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  5. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b
  6. Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...: Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been trying to figure it out but I’m missing something. I don’t like how cluttered and unorganized it is now....
  7. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  8. Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...: I think this should 100% be a feature but it would need to be polished and not majorly disrupt performance. 3d7dfda9-934d-4ac4-95f0-84d672f4612a
  9. Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my...: Error Message - "Video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video drivers are up to date. Exiting..." I'm on a Asus Windows 11 Laptop with the latest updates. With i5 processor, 8GB RAM,...
  10. Hey I have a serious problem with my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I have a serious problem with my xbox one.: So today was playing the Xbox one as usual and I needed to head out, so I turned it off for 30-60 minutes and returned back home. When I returned my xbox almost always signs me in when I turn it...