Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

Discus and support Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why because nothing is downloading 9e904a99-4a9c-47dd-8298-2c64e426fd66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorren Williams, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

I don't understand why because nothing is downloading

:)

Jorren Williams, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and it's not launching it keeps giving me error code 0x800701d3

Hello Jorren Williams,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue downloading Age of Empire 4 games in your Xbox console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What were the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

2. Are you referring to the game Age of Empire IV: Anniversary Edition?

3. Are you using Xbox Series S|X or Xbox One?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform.

1. Check the Xbox Status.

• Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is up and running again. Check here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    2. Sign in with the correct profile.

• Make sure you’re connected to Xbox and signed in with the profile that originally purchased the content.
    3. Check the space of your hard drive. View your notifications on your Xbox console to make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to install the content. Here’s how:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select the Notifications icon.
    • See if there are any notifications about low or unavailable hard drive space. Xbox alerts you when you’re running low.
    • If there’s a notification about low hard drive space, you’ll have to either delete content to free up space or add an external drive.

4. Check the download speed

• Scroll to Installing… <the game title you're downloading>.
    • Go to My games & apps > Manage > Queue and note the download speed shown on the game or app that’s being installed. This indicates the current download speed. If you're seeing slow speeds (for example, less than 1 megabit per second), it may take a long time for the download to complete.

[​IMG]

5. Restart your console.

• Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Restart. This will automatically pause any existing downloads, which will resume once the console is restarted.
    Note: If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.

When you restart your console, all open apps and games will be closed, so once your console has restarted, verify that your downloads have resumed by doing the following:

• On the Home screen, open My games & apps > See all > Manage.
    • Select Queue and highlight the game or app you're trying to download.
    • The game or app should show as Installing.
    • If the status shows as Queued or Paused, select the game or app, press the Menu button, and then select Resume installation.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and it's not launching it keeps giving me error code 0x800701d3

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. nomad47 Win User

Unable to preload AOE4 and FH5

Well my problem solved itself it seems. I am able to install AOE4 and FH5 now. Thanks
  5. DouglasFranchin Win User

Master Chief Collection dropping percentage.

Hey guys just updating: finally my download was completed. Just after the download completion, I've turned off my Xbox in energy saving mode and turned on just to see what would happen. When Xbox dashboard loaded, the message "INSTALLATION STOPPED" appeared.
    So I removed ethernet cable and plugged it again and everything was fine, the game finally was installed. And now the update is about 23%.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

install from disks is pathetic

Ryse has a big update so it will download that too with the install. You sure those are full installs on your ps4? Ive thought so on my ps4 but like in mlb the show I couldn't use certain teams until it fully installed.
Thema:

Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

1. Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and... - Similar Threads - Hey installed aoe4

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  9. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...: Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me acd49b34-b0f9-45cc-b821-8217c10fdb71
  10. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...