Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

Discus and support Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrinceRajvansh, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz

:)

PrinceRajvansh, Sep 20, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, if you refer to the email from the Microsoft account where you have the game, it is not possible to change it without losing the game license, what you could do is add a secondary account to this email that you have it, but it is not certain that it will work, as not all games support this function. This is because your Forza horizon account is a Microsoft account and they are linked.

If you want to go through the procedure of adding an alias to your account, you can do it through the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

*For more information I would recommend contacting game support as well, you can be doing this via the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

*We thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You are most welcome, hope it gets sorted out quickly!
  5. ahmet selim kırım Win User

Xbox Hesap Oyunları Devretme [Translate] Xbox Account Games Failover

This email address is included in a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.
    Also your new email address can not be an alias from a different account.

I want to delete this email but I bought forza horizon 4 on April. If I delete this email I can play forza horizon 4.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4

Thema:

Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

1. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the... - Similar Threads - Hey Need help

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  6. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  7. Hey, I need help finding my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, I need help finding my account.: Ive been trying to look for the email for my account, and the gamertag is CerealMage41496. Can someone help? I need it for minecraft. 97e8e911-c0a9-4d04-a35c-6f887812ec40
  8. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...
  9. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  10. hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...: hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email on the account and microsoft didnt help can someone help me? 13cb138a-bf98-40ee-bd52-24315981a4a1