Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

Discus and support Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue... 2651ebc5-c769-409c-9ac5-88bf85c76481 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dorito Devourer, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue...

:)

Dorito Devourer, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Darcriv Win User

GamerTag issue

I tried it and players still see me as Dark#5895, Everytime I sign in to the xbox app It says my name is Dark#5895
  3. lahsanya Win User

Update 6/17/2020 errors

Literally everythingisgoing slow, it wont let me sign it, everytime i click the xbox button it take like 10 minutes for something to load and when i sign in, 0 friends show and no games work
  4. martinandrews2 Win User

Game pass app telling me to sign up to ultimate

It seems it wont let me sign into the app. App closes when I try to sign in.
  5. tinselgoblin Win User

xbox app wont let me sign in

thanks for the reply but its not letting me sign in on the Microsoft store, Xbox app and the companion app. when i press the sign in button on Microsoft store nothing happens and on the xbox app and companion app, i press sign in to xbox live and for a split second something try's to load but instantly closes itself. as i said I've tried repairing uninstalling but it still wont work.
  6. CrzyMrSnow Win User

Cant add account?

it lets me sign in no problem on the app, but when I try to add the account to my xbox it wont let me and tells me to use the Microsoft account password
Thema:

Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

1. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then... - Similar Threads - Hey app wont

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0
  6. hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...: hi Halo wont start it first gives the sinc screen then luanch game screen for around 30 sec then just gone i have uninstaled the game 3 times i cant install new games and only forza is working at...
  7. Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app!

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app!: The stupid app is literally spamming me messages to complete my weekly set. I restarted my console and not fixed, I uninstalled the app and not fixed. So please fix this. It's getting really...
  8. hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.: How do you use it? do i now can add mods from nexus? they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app. 4221c6ac-513e-478b-8f9b-981ee9902ffc
  9. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  10. Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!: So for approximately the last 40 days I can't get my 360 smartglass to find my console. Been through numerous forum threads and all over reddit to try to find an answer but nobody knows. I think...