Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

Discus and support Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tracy Depetris, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that

:)

Tracy Depetris, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return policy for that

3. [Farscape] Win User

Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?

they have turned into apple, they sell inferior cheap tack at a premium price.

I have seen loads and loads of posts about stick drift on a lot of new controllers, not just elite.

Best thing is i have three xbox one s controllers, all with drift on the left thumbstick, seems to be an issue when you click it in repeatedly for running in games it then gets drift very quickly. (mainly drifting up)

I bought a power A controller with two rear buttons and low and behold no drift even after three months of use.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

Sounds like you are having a run of bad luck. I have never had a problem with any of my Xbox controllers. If you are having drift on a new controller you should return it to the place of purchase.
  5. RevJaredMiller Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

Hey, I've done all of these steps and my controller is still drifting. How do I find out which edition of the controller I have and what are the options for replacement?
  6. SheffieldGooner Win User

Halo 5 Master Chief Controller Issues

Hey guys thanks for the replies. I know it's not the play and charge kit that's faulty as I have had it back in my original controller for a couple weeks now and it's worked fine. I bought the Halo controller through Amazon UK but they won't let me return
    it as its over 30 days old. Would you guys recommend I do a warranty return through Xbox UK?

Thanks
Thema:

Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

1. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return... - Similar Threads - Hey three controllers

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...