Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you

Discus and support Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you 324c87cf-0ad5-4f6c-97b9-456cad8fd40d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark504, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Dark504
    Dark504 Guest

Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you

:)

Dark504, Feb 8, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize, but I don't have any information about that. I suggest submitting a ticket to Microsoft Rewards Support through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor.... The support team is dedicated to handling Rewards inquiries. You'll receive a response via email within 24 hours. If you don't receive a response, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folder.

I hope that helps.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Robux

Hi Karolina! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, are you asking if the Robux digital codes are going to be added to the Microsoft Rewards store again, is that correct?

If yes, based on the information I've gathered, according to multiple user reports, Robux was removed from Microsoft Rewards due to the exhaustion of codes. An Xbox MVP also confirmed this information.

There are no official dates or announcements from Microsoft yet if the Rewards team will add Robux again but don't worry, the Rewards Team regularly adds and removes offers on the page based on their availability. Although Robux has disappeared before, it is highly possible to return in the near future.

For the time being, the best course of action is to save more reward points in case the Robux is added again and monitor the page regularly.

You may also check this link for future reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft/17f8245a-7102-415b-b0d2-1412a525c89b

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft rewards microsoft gift card

Hi,William! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, you can use Microsoft Rewards earned balance to buy Robux. But you will need to get them directly from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-robux-para...
  5. Andrea Pagani2 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

27 maggio 2023

The 100 Robux option in Microsoft Rewards has disappeared like it had in 2021, I know that the rewards team has run out of 100 robux gift cards due to popular demand.

But does anyone know when they gift cards are coming
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Urgent!

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Microsoft Rewards here on the Xbox Support forums. For questions related to Microsoft Rewards, you will want to start with the
    Microsoft Rewards FAQ. Keep in mind signing up for sweepstakes does not guarantee a victory, and there's always a dice roll when there's plenty of others signing up for the same prize.

Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you - Similar Threads - Hey microsoft does

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  10. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...