Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

Discus and support Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by U dare change my name, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia

:)

U dare change my name, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here really want to use cloud gaming but it isn't supported in our region. Pls expand your servers

Hi there U D, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

First and foremost, it's important to understand that this is a public forum, which means that we are all players like you, trying to guide and assist other players. We are not Microsoft/Xbox employees.

With that in mind, just like you, we cannot know that exact information because there hasn't been an official announcement regarding when new regions will be added to Xbox Cloud Gaming, including the ones you mentioned. We will have to wait for an official announcement from Xbox that provides an approximate or exact date. It's likely that in the near future, this will be possible, as Xbox is always looking for ways to bring the Xbox Cloud Gaming service to as many countries as possible.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. I Madz Xx Win User

After Update my wireless connection is not working all the other connections work except 360

Hey guys the WPA-2 solution works! Thanks alot for the help. I cant believe microsoft never told us about this
  4. M I KoBrA I K Win User

Help with new TV (anything is very much appreciated thank you)

Hey Ualldierealgood and Tohellnbak thanks alot for the information. It would be on the the wall in my gaming room, i would be roughly around 5-7 ft away from the screen at almost all time. I do understand what you guys are saying about the size and how far
    to be from the screen. Thanks alot for the input, guys really helping me out here!
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox One nba 2k19 my career file

Your Profile will be in the Cloud. When you reinstall the game it will sync up with the cloud to bring down your saves.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Snap

I used to use Snap alot for achievement hunting with TrueAchievements open on that. Please Microsoft bring it back
Thema:

Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

1. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here... - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft are

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  5. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  6. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  7. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  8. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  9. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...
  10. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...