Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

Discus and support Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Comander Chucky, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never loaded back in at all, and I was waiting there for like 20
    min, not to mention that because there was no chucks I fell out of the world and lost all my stuff and all my levels. and this is the beta, this never happens in the widows 10 version (that's not being enrolled in the beta) or the Xbox one, Xbox 360, or java
    edition of mine craft so whats so hard about making chucks load in for the beta, your not changing the coding for the loading of the blocks.

Pleas fix because it makes the game unplayable.

:)

Comander Chucky, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Comander Chucky Win User

If this is not where Microsoft can see this pleas notify me where i can go to ask my qustion.

thank you.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, You making part some a Insider Version Program? I sugest you make the report of you insues for then they can make fix it. Betas version is to do Testing and when have a bug so they can fix until the final version to end users
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Comander,

If you're having problems with a beta game thats on the xbox insider hub, then you can report the issue there for the team to be notified.

Here's a link on How to report an problem on the insider hub

You can also use the Xbox one Edition of the game, or the Play together version of the game. As the one you're playing on is a BETA, its expected to have problems.
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX SUNSINGER!!!

I would not use Sunsinger in PVP, why are you not using Void?
  6. Poofius Win User

When are you going to fix this glitch?

What are you talking about? You just typed fall in for yourself.
Thema:

1. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta? - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft are

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  10. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...