Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

Discus and support Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luis Landeros1, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you.

:)

Luis Landeros1, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

They don't send anything about for birthdays.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

No Birthday Rewards last years?

Hello Brainpicker25,

We only recently re-introduced Birthday Gems with the creation of Gems in October. For the past few years, we have not given Credits for Birthdays. Since your birthday that you have input in your Xbox is not this month, you have not received Birthday gems.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still no GEMS for Birthday!

Hello Brainpicker25,

We only recently re-introduced Birthday Gems with the creation of Gems in October. For the past few years, we have not given Credits for Birthdays. Since your birthday that you have input in your Xbox when you created your account is not this month, you
    have not received Birthday gems.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Birthday

A few years ago microsoft did do birthday gifts on your console, Such as a Birthday message and at one time they did give a very small microsoft credit (back when it was microsoft points), They no longer do anything like that though.
  6. Ben Shaw12 Win User

I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product

"Date purchased: October 21, 2023" -- I purchased it yesterday and only received the confirmation email 8 hours ago -- again, my microsoft account says that I haven't recently purchased anything -- this is the order number:

[table][tr][table][tr][td]Order Number: 6726585289[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table]
Thema:

1. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything. - Similar Threads - Hey microsoft was

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  9. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...
  10. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...