Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work

Discus and support Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a Xbox live renewal code, but every time I go to redeem it I get a error. It's really annoying, I even tried renewing it on my computer but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Donzilla64, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Donzilla64
    Donzilla64 Guest

I got a Xbox live renewal code, but every time I go to redeem it I get a error. It's really annoying, I even tried renewing it on my computer but I just got an error there too.

:)

Donzilla64, Dec 26, 2016
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    How to Redeem a Code on Xbox One - QR Code or 25 Character Code

Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
    • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
    • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
    • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!
    If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
    • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
    • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!
    Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VYOHd5dF9jg]

jstep, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    I need assistance with a code from the Gears of War 4 promotion.

Hey Kozak -

That error generally indicates that your Microsoft account doesn't have a billing account established. As the codes you are trying to redeem are Xbox 360 codes, in order to redeem them you need to have a proper billing address on file. If you don't have
    one, or aren't sure, check your
    Microsoft Commerce
    account and add one there then try redeeming the codes again.

Let us know how it goes. Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work :)

Miss Bijoux, Dec 26, 2016
  4. AMK InSaNitY Win User

battelfield v

Your code doesn't work, right? Try to redeem It in your Xbox, If It doesn't work try to redeem It on website or change the region of your Xbox and try to do It
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Issues redeeming Gears of war codes (1,2,3 and judgment)

Hey Tim -

Does your Xbox Live account region match the location you physically live in? Have you tried redeeming the codes on the website via the console? (Or vice versa.)

If it still doesn't work, what is the specific error code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) or message that you get? Having that will help us look into things.

Thanks!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I need assistance with a code from the Gears of War 4 promotion.

Hey Kozak -

That error generally indicates that your Microsoft account doesn't have a billing account established. As the codes you are trying to redeem are Xbox 360 codes, in order to redeem them you need to have a proper billing address on file. If you don't have
    one, or aren't sure, check your
    Microsoft Commerce
    account and add one there then try redeeming the codes again.

Let us know how it goes. :)
  7. onyxishere Win User

i cant play halo 5 beta need help please

Hey guys, if you're like me you probably redeemed the codes on the website. I found out this morning that the second code to grant early access doesn't seem to work on the website. Open your message on the console and click Redeem Code 2 Now. That should
    download the early access so you can play.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant Reedem code

Hey Colt Rhombs -

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Have you tried redeeming the code from both Xbox.com and your Xbox 360 console itself? If not, please try redeeming directly from your Xbox 360. If it doesn't work, please provide us with the error code and/or messages that
    pop up so we can investigate further.

Let us know if that works! :)
Thema:

1. Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft fix

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  9. Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!: So for approximately the last 40 days I can't get my 360 smartglass to find my console. Been through numerous forum threads and all over reddit to try to find an answer but nobody knows. I think...
  10. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?: I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon????????? 65cde981-4568-4042-9ab9-def1d732c023