Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

Discus and support Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for approximately the last 40 days I can't get my 360 smartglass to find my console. Been through numerous forum threads and all over reddit to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CountryMac81886, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

So for approximately the last 40 days I can't get my 360 smartglass to find my console. Been through numerous forum threads and all over reddit to try to find an answer but nobody knows. I think at this point it is on your end Microsoft....do get things
    working again soon please.

:)

CountryMac81886, Mar 26, 2018
  2. KoenVandamme
    KoenVandamme Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw app doesn't download new puzzles

Since the Microsoft update in December, the Microsoft Jigsaw app doesn't download puzzle anymore.

When you purchase a new puzzle, your 'money/gold' is accepted, the new puzzle get a 'download' button.

But when you choose to download, the app freezes and nothing happens.

I already opened a support case at Windows, without success.

They checked the BITS services.

I already had a chat session with xbox support, without success.

I already did the following:

1) uninstalled - reinstalled the app, without success

2) uninstall - reboot - reinstall, without success

3) uninstall - logout xbox account - login again - reinstall , without succes

4) ran the windows troubleshooter: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter

it installed a fix (an updated that was installed yet), but no success

After this fix I reinstalled the app again, without success

I'm running this app on a Microsoft Windows 10, I installed this app from the Microsoft Store and the app is developed by Microsoft.

I hope this message gets trough to Microsoft.

KoenVandamme, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Internet Expert, Mar 26, 2018
  4. SammyVS Win User

Hey Xbox, fix your freaking rewards app!

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC
    Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

**Do not reset the console without having your login information such as email and password
  5. MarkBeck449 Win User

Cannot download Gears 5 on Windows 10

Hey AltoHercules254,

Try these steps if you haven't already - they fixed my download issues.

• open windows app store (microsoft store)
    • log out from your primary account (in the microsoft store)
    • go to windows services
    • stop "windows update service"
    • erase contents of folder: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    • restart your computer
    • open windows app store, log in yourself
    • start xbox app (beta)
    • download game
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Hey Xbox fix your controllers

7. Mister Maka Win User

Kann keine Puzzles runterladen

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the app troubles with Microsoft Jigsaw. If you haven't already try, please uninstall the game, restart your PC, and then reinstall to see if that helps.
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Error code 0x80131500

Hey Picante Cougar,

Thank you for reaching out. We see you have been encountering an error code when trying to access the Microsoft Store app on your console. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and make sure there are no available updates for the
    Microsoft Store app under your games and apps section.
Thema:

Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

1. Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!! - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft fix

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  9. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?: I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon????????? 65cde981-4568-4042-9ab9-def1d732c023
  10. Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work: I got a Xbox live renewal code, but every time I go to redeem it I get a error. It's really annoying, I even tried renewing it on my computer but I just got an error there too....