Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

Discus and support Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Two Squires, May 7, 2021.

1. Two Squires
    Two Squires Guest

Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!

:)

Two Squires, May 7, 2021
  2. Leo Ascendent Win User

Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is for Microsoft)

I honestly wouldn't hold my breath. Kinect was seen as a failure in terms of sales, and many people (like myself) who have one, no longer can use it (mine just stopped working randomly), and the cost to replace it can range from $40 to $200., as well as earning mediocre scores across the board.

I also am not aware of any Kinect games (strictly Kinect) games on Game Pass.

THAT SAID.... Microsoft owns Rare (or is the parent company of them), so it COULD happen.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is for Microsoft)

Hello There ! We understand the excitement; However, we don't have any information regarding adding "the Kinect Sports Rivals" to the Game pass, but as soon as there will be actions made on the subject it will be announced through our official websites and social media platforms to the public.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

5. GingerFox14 Win User

Looking for friends on Xbox One

Hey I'm playing Titanfall, NFS Rivals and Kinect sport rivals. Anyone else playing any of those games feel free to add me....really suckss being the only person I know with a One :(
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

...Kinect Sports Rivals, Fantasia...

Kinect Sports Rivals because I need a good Kinect game.

Fantasia because it looks like a sexy musical that I can fall in love with.
Thema:

1. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is... - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft add

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  7. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  8. Hey everyone How do you add another microsoft account to the same playstation network account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone How do you add another microsoft account to the same playstation network account?: I play Minecraft on my ps5. When I was younger my friend decided it would be funny to make a Microsoft account and not tell me the password. And I can't add another Microsoft account to the same...
  9. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?: hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054
  10. Hey Microsoft add these OG Xbox games to Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft add these OG Xbox games to Xbox One backwards compatibility: What games would you like to see? Also upscale all OG Xbox game to 4K on the One X List of exclusive and 3rd party games. Amped Advent Rising Alien Hominid Atari Anthology Batman Rise of...