Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?

Discus and support Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; By bringing xbox exclusives to the windows 8 marketplace on PC. I'd pay out of pocket MSRP for those if it means I don't have to buy an xbox because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlameWeilder8, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?

By bringing xbox exclusives to the windows 8 marketplace on PC.

I'd pay out of pocket MSRP for those if it means I don't have to buy an xbox because I don't plan on ever ever doing so.

I've been wanting to play forza 5, horizon, and horizon 2. But $400 + xbox live + the cost of the game makes me say that it's not worth it one bit.

If you have parts of the xbox platform on the PC, then why not just bring everything else?

I'd pay for xbox exclusives on my PC.

:)

FlameWeilder8, Jul 30, 2014
  2. stior65vd y
    stior65vd y Guest
    loyal member

I was looking through the list of ways to earn microsoft points and i saw the very last option and it said
    be a loyal member. So im just asking anyone who knows, what is a loyal member and how do you become one?

stior65vd y, Jul 30, 2014
  3. XyeusKaizo
    XyeusKaizo Guest
    Region Microsoft store

XyeusKaizo, Jul 30, 2014
  4. Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?

I actually find this post quite interesting, unfortunately no one will really see your plea from here. I suggest giving feedback at the following link and maybe someone has already suggested the idea which you can vote for:
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

DigitalAssassin, Jul 30, 2014
  5. I'd go for that as well and am surprised they haven't done it already.

You can get 'Xbox' games on Windows 8 such as Angry Birds Star Wars or Halo: Spartan Assault from their built-in store. Not titles I'd be interested in to be honest.

Put some of the proper Halo games on there, or some Gears of War, and you know what? I'd likely snap their hands off to get them.

HarryPotter_isdead, Jul 30, 2014
  6. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I think that's the point of exclusives...So you have a reason to purchase that system. It use to be a console war, but now I think PC is a direct competitor. If steam and a 'pc' console ever get going you can all but say good bye to xbox.

CODukes4, Jul 30, 2014
  7. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I strongly disagree with this sentiment. It would be Steam as the "little guy" in the console "war". They would have to win over the casual fans against an army of already established names like Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo. I could also see this Steam/PC
    console would be pretty beefy when it comes to specs, unfortunately, beefy = $$$.

I think the reason why we haven't seen it yet is because it is such a risky business venture.

Eggnogga, Jul 31, 2014
  8. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?

You paid a lot for a PS4 man, you made a choice on platform/exclusives, now you want a cheaper alternative to the rival platforms exclusives? Because they have an OS? lol Yeah, that'd be amazing business sense for Microsoft in terms of the Xbox division.

Why not ask Sony to lead the way with console exclusives on PC, I'd like that as I'm a PC gamer too, and then pitch it to Microsoft when they see their competitor leading the way.

The choice you made when you purchased next-gen, other people made a different choice. Why should their exclusives go to PC? Just so MS could get *your* money, while saving *you* money. Heh.

There'll be PC ports in future, Dead Rising 3 and stuff, not Forza. But yeah, cheeky much? Pitch the idea to Sony. =)

Argontheos, Jul 31, 2014
  9. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    They would have to do it right and take a risk. They would need to simplify it so that it is as easy as a console. They would also have to consider taking a loss on the console itself, which is the risk. Or somehow introduce different levels. Base model
    $399. Essentially a ps4/xbox one with out any frills (or a lower end pc). Level 2: upgraded graphics card/processor (mid level pc). Level 3: fully customizable....essentially a high end pc with several options for those who want to put money into their
    hobby. Once people got on board and realized how cheap games are it could be the beginning of the end. After that first batch of summer sales people who question why they ever went console in the first place. The real reason is that it is usually more simple
    to buy a console....and it is cheaper up front.

Then again, I think Microsoft wanted to go in the direction of steam/pc, but people freaked out and shut it down before they even realized what they were trying to do. I believe it is still in their long term plans.

CODukes4, Jul 31, 2014
  10. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest
    I'll be getting an X1 just for MCC, but that's not my choice. I've been programmed (or drugged) to comply. I'm not sure which.

jaihawk, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Eggnogga Win User

If steam and a 'pc' console ever get going you can all but say good bye to xbox.
    I strongly disagree with this sentiment. It would be Steam as the "little guy" in the console "war". They would have to win over the casual fans against an army of already established names like Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo. I could also see this Steam/PC
    console would be pretty beefy when it comes to specs, unfortunately, beefy = $$$.

I think the reason why we haven't seen it yet is because it is such a risky business venture.
  12. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

I'd go for that as well and am surprised they haven't done it already.

You can get 'Xbox' games on Windows 8 such as Angry Birds Star Wars or Halo: Spartan Assault from their built-in store. Not titles I'd be interested in to be honest.

Put some of the proper Halo games on there, or some Gears of War, and you know what? I'd likely snap their hands off to get them.
  13. DigitalAssassin Win User

I actually find this post quite interesting, unfortunately no one will really see your plea from here. I suggest giving feedback at the following link and maybe someone has already suggested the idea which you can vote for:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  14. Argontheos Win User

You paid a lot for a PS4 man, you made a choice on platform/exclusives, now you want a cheaper alternative to the rival platforms exclusives? Because they have an OS? lol Yeah, that'd be amazing business sense for Microsoft in terms of the Xbox division.

Why not ask Sony to lead the way with console exclusives on PC, I'd like that as I'm a PC gamer too, and then pitch it to Microsoft when they see their competitor leading the way.

The choice you made when you purchased next-gen, other people made a different choice. Why should their exclusives go to PC? Just so MS could get *your* money, while saving *you* money. Heh.

There'll be PC ports in future, Dead Rising 3 and stuff, not Forza. But yeah, cheeky much? Pitch the idea to Sony. =)
  15. CODukes4 Win User

They would have to do it right and take a risk. They would need to simplify it so that it is as easy as a console. They would also have to consider taking a loss on the console itself, which is the risk. Or somehow introduce different levels. Base model
    $399. Essentially a ps4/xbox one with out any frills (or a lower end pc). Level 2: upgraded graphics card/processor (mid level pc). Level 3: fully customizable....essentially a high end pc with several options for those who want to put money into their
    hobby. Once people got on board and realized how cheap games are it could be the beginning of the end. After that first batch of summer sales people who question why they ever went console in the first place. The real reason is that it is usually more simple
    to buy a console....and it is cheaper up front.

Then again, I think Microsoft wanted to go in the direction of steam/pc, but people freaked out and shut it down before they even realized what they were trying to do. I believe it is still in their long term plans.
Thema:

1. Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money? - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft loyal

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  6. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  10. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...