Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE

Discus and support Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; You guys restock on a SATURDAY??!?! SERIOUSLY? So bad enough you guys try to lowball the entire end user side by not restocking The VIP Vault in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MasterSidearmS, May 7, 2018.

1. Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE

You guys restock on a SATURDAY??!?! SERIOUSLY?

So bad enough you guys try to lowball the entire end user side by not restocking The VIP Vault in a timely manner, but when you actually do restock it, you do it on a weekend?!!?!?!

So this morning, I check in to see how the "restock" went, and...

Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE [​IMG]

This program just pisses me off so very much... No more $10 rewards, and the $5 one is glitchy (it took me four times to get one order through).

I have enough gems to buy the ten dollar reward twice, but as usual IT IS OUT OF STOCK.

I would normally just buy a bunch of five dollar rewards to counter that, but ONLY TWO REDEMPTIONS A MONTH, so I cannot even use my gems for an item that is actually in stock because of pre-set limits on the vault. If I get another $5 code NOW, I am stuck
    with over 700 gems I cannot do anything with. Awesomely lame job guys; absolutely sucktastic efforts and planning on display here.

Damn if I do, damn if I don't... This program sucks, and the treatment the end users have gotten here is one of the big reasons why I am not renewing Gold this time. I have been here since day 1, 12/01/2010, and I all have gotten is dumped upon by a program
    that wants to lowball my efforts (which took YEARS I MIGHT ADD) to get together at a joke of an exchange rate of 1:1. No tangible rewards, no useful perks, just BUY SPEND BUY SPEND TV SPORTS TV SPORTS CALL OF DUTY TV TV SPORTS MADDEN TV TV HALO SPORTS TV TV
    TV FIFA TV TV TV SPORTS and maybe you can earn an avatar hat! YEAH!

Between this and the issues I had with Bing Rewards (which took a combined TWO YEARS to handle and I got nothing from those folks as well), I have ZERO FAITH in any "rewards" program run by Microsoft/Xbox.

Because this is utter b*llsh*t. Absolute b*llsh*t. RESTOCK THE VAULT AND DO IT IN A WAY THAT LETS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING KNOW IT IS HAPPENING IN A TIMELY MANNER. Restocking over a weekend is pathetic and a slap in the face to the patiently waiting
    long time rewards members who are now back to square one because SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

Utterly unhappy and let down. AGAIN. But what did I except, actual competency? Oh, wait, THIS IS A MICROSOFT REWARDS PROGRAM; THE DEFAULT SETTING IS "DISAPPOINTMENT".

4th time I have had to make a post about this horrible effort, and frankly, you guys have failed your community AGAIN.

:)

MasterSidearmS, May 7, 2018
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Vault

Hi ksattop0. The Vault is periodically stocked. Check back soon!

XBLRewards3, May 7, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox live rewards

There is no specific timetable for when the vault is stocked.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  4. Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE

And this space is reserved for the eventual "WE DON"T KNOW JACK SQUAT!" courtesy message from the normal useless support "team" member who cannot afford Seattle's crappy rental pricing. TAKE IT AWAY LEMMING~!

5. Update: I went on ahead on got another $5 code, because that is all worth getting. So now I sit at 961 gems and I cannot even burn 750 of those on three more $5 codes because we only are allowed 2 per month!

If you are not going to restock the vault properly and in a way that lets long time members user their gems, then at least unlock the $5 buy limit. I would rather lose 211 gems and get three more $5 codes rather than watch it get turned into $0.96 USD. Ask
    me again how much of a rip off and sham this program has become. But hey, the F2P crap is still there...

6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello TheWeaponeer,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which happened at the
    beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items members have asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. MasterSidearmS Win User

And this space is reserved for the eventual "WE DON"T KNOW JACK SQUAT!" courtesy message from the normal useless support "team" member who cannot afford Seattle's crappy rental pricing. TAKE IT AWAY LEMMING~!
  8. MasterSidearmS Win User

Update: I went on ahead on got another $5 code, because that is all worth getting. So now I sit at 961 gems and I cannot even burn 750 of those on three more $5 codes because we only are allowed 2 per month!

If you are not going to restock the vault properly and in a way that lets long time members user their gems, then at least unlock the $5 buy limit. I would rather lose 211 gems and get three more $5 codes rather than watch it get turned into $0.96 USD. Ask
    me again how much of a rip off and sham this program has become. But hey, the F2P crap is still there...
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello TheWeaponeer,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which happened at the
    beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items members have asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.
  10. theunit1982 Win User

With Xbox live rewards ending will the myvip vault be refilled?

Hey Everyone, just to keep you updated on the vault, STILL SOD ALL IN THERE!!

OUT OF STOCK, OUT OF STOCK,

SHOCKING!
  11. II M0Z II Win User

With Xbox live rewards ending will the myvip vault be refilled?

Hey Everyone, just to keep you updated on the vault, STILL SOD ALL IN THERE!!

SHOCKING!
    and still

Thema:

1. Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE - Similar Threads - Hey stocked vault

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...