Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

Discus and support Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Bassett, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank

:)

Aaron Bassett, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the money in my bank it just won’t let me pay for it or join it keeps saying there’s an error

Hi Aaron Bassett

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your purchase since you have mentioned that you have money in your bank. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations on this that perhaps this issue has possible factors to the reason why it is having an error or is not going through.

Possible factors on this may lead to if you just have an exact amount money on your bank to purchase and perhaps your bank might need to put a remaining balance on your bank so that your bank will not be empty. And if you do have sufficient money or balance on your bank, maybe if there is an error on the purchase perhaps it still needs verification from your bank to proceed on the purchase.

As to what we can see, your concern lands about Billing. Then we can refer you to our Xbox Live Support for assistance about your purchases.

To reach out to them, here are the steps:

• Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use the check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" Button.
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat Online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much details as possible
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter the exact phrase. "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connecting to different network.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. aidenlecastre Win User

can’t refund fortnite crew

It won’t let me request a refun for fortnite crew, it just doesn’t show up.
  4. KareemBA Win User

Nba 2k11 crew players needed were 2-0

hey we have a crew do u wanna join message me
  5. Phxse YT  Win User

Can't launch game

For some reason it wont let me load it to fortnite and i had just bought the fortnite crew pass for $10 and i was supposed to get my vbucks yesterday but my game wont load up.
  6. Pzr Lucky Win User

My one of my friends can’t join me

I’ve done all that but say he joins me it won’t work but anyone else try’s to join and it works fine for them so I’m not sure what to do
Thema:

Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

1. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the... - Similar Threads - Hey I’ve never

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...