Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

Discus and support Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gage Taylor, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Gage Taylor
    Gage Taylor Guest

Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help

:)

Gage Taylor, Sep 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Delete the game, restart your console and download the game again.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset may solve this problem.

Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable.

Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

is your hard drive full ? you might have to delete some games or try deleting gears n restarting your xbox n redownload the game
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can’t log in to Gears 5 forums

Hey all,

I’m trying to log into the Gears forums but each time I click log in it just takes me to the Gears 5 homepage. I’ve logged into my Microsoft account on my iPhones google browser but the issue persists. Any ideas??
    Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we can't help with that here. If there's a link to support at the Gears 5 forums then I'd recommend contacting them.
  6. Spectral Hunt Win User

Cannot download Gears 5 on Windows 10

I’m having a very similar problem (Gears 5 is dow load but its infinitely trying to download an update or something). Definitely going to try this. I’ve done it before for corrupted updates but didn’t think about it here.
Thema:

1. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas - Similar Threads - Hey I’m trying

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  5. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...: Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all” 5f4e1c55-8f69-4671-96c9-f6af6bf8232f
  6. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  7. Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...: Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do 232aa802-f86a-4e62-8520-ad9a6512fc19
  8. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  9. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789