Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

Discus and support Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaucyBuckle8, Aug 13, 2018.

1. SaucyBuckle8
    SaucyBuckle8 Guest

Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for the past 3 years. Thank you for your help.

:)

SaucyBuckle8, Aug 13, 2018
  2. USAHazard
    USAHazard Guest
    Not letting me play

Okay, so my gold expires December 31st, of 2017. I clicked rocket league to play it and it let me actually. Like after my gold expired so I’m like “this is Great!” Ya know. But Then it just stopped letting me play it. So I got gold and now it says that I
    don’t even own the game....help plz

USAHazard, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Resident Evil 6 Game pass error

Itsernesto200, Aug 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Check other disc games to see if your console can read them and make sure to check the disc game for scratches or damages

M3tal Daz3, Aug 13, 2018
  5. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest
    Just to add here are a few more support steps to go through just to be sure.

Flymonkey102, Aug 13, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Eject the disc from the console and hold the console's power button for about 10 seconds.

Turn the console back on, and check that the console shows you a green boot up screen. If it does NOT show a green boot up screen, but goes to the Home Screen right away, hold the power button for 10 seconds again.

During the time the boot screen shows on your console, take your disc to the kitchen and apply a small drop of mild dishwasher soap on the silver side of the disc.

Then "massage" the soap with wet fingers all over the silver side.

When all the silver side of the disc is covered in soap, rinse the disc under running water.

Shake the disc several times and wipe the remaining drops with a soft, lint-free cloth.

Go back to your console, insert the game and try again.

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Arminator Win User

Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I don’t own it.

Eject the disc from the console and hold the console's power button for about 10 seconds.

Turn the console back on, and check that the console shows you a green boot up screen. If it does NOT show a green boot up screen, but goes to the Home Screen right away, hold the power button for 10 seconds again.

During the time the boot screen shows on your console, take your disc to the kitchen and apply a small drop of mild dishwasher soap on the silver side of the disc.

Then "massage" the soap with wet fingers all over the silver side.

When all the silver side of the disc is covered in soap, rinse the disc under running water.

Shake the disc several times and wipe the remaining drops with a soft, lint-free cloth.

Go back to your console, insert the game and try again.
  8. Flymonkey102 Win User

Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I don’t own it.

Just to add here are a few more support steps to go through just to be sure.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check other disc games to see if your console can read them and make sure to check the disc game for scratches or damages
  10. Josh987 Win User

I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy

I am having this same problem right now. I have Mudrunner spintires and rocket league both on disc version xb1, but it's telling me I need to renew game pass to play them. Discs are inserted in the xbox when error is displayed.
  11. Mudplugger2010 Win User

Strange TOAST alert

Two weeks later and I’m still getting these alerts. He does play a lot of Rocket League but it isn’t a Rocket League ID, despite the hashtag and number.

The ID can be found as an Xbox Gamertag but he does not follow me and is not in my friends list.

Anyone got any other ideas?

How do I escalate this to Xbox support?

Thanks
Thema:

1. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ... - Similar Threads - Hey I’m trying

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  5. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...: Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all” 5f4e1c55-8f69-4671-96c9-f6af6bf8232f
  6. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  7. Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...: Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do 232aa802-f86a-4e62-8520-ad9a6512fc19
  8. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  9. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789