Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

Discus and support Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the defiler123, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg posts they keep posting about pray to jesus to save your soul and sorts of stuff I'm a xbox ambassador as well I dont think the pushing of religion on a platform such as xbox is okay maybe I'm wrong idk but like I dont think it should be allowed in lfg posts theres one up in halo wars 2 rn out all of 17 posts he had 7 of them now theres 1 left and idk if it proper to be against or intolerant but like I'm religious I just dont think it should be in lfgs somebody help me understand what to do about if I can do anything about it

:)

the defiler123, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Wyvrenreign Win User

Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

Thanks that's what I did but he keeps coming back everyday since last years I see a new post it's crazy dude
  3. Smwutches Win User

Just report them. The enforcement team will investigate from there.
  4. USMCSteel Win User

Why just why?

thanks guys it seems theres one here that keeps trolling me, I was just trying to help out
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Blue dragon

Be careful where you're wandering around here. Theres trolls, like this Isaac guy.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

You would have to report the messages and/or the player via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
Thema:

1. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games - Similar Threads - Hey I'm trying

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  5. Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me get my Xbox account back I got banned and I was seeing if anyone can help me or something I need it back please and thank you....
  6. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  7. Hey, whenever I plug an external hard drive into my xbox one console I'm unable to open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, whenever I plug an external hard drive into my xbox one console I'm unable to open...: As it says in the question, whenever I plug in my USB external hard drive I'm unable to open games and apps, I'm looking for solutions and hoping I can find them here...
  8. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  9. hey uh why did my account get suspended for no reason that i know of i'm really wondering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hey uh why did my account get suspended for no reason that i know of i'm really wondering: yea i got suspended but i' m not sure why all the sudden 376956c1-3d45-4131-b86a-4b39915419e8
  10. hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...: i'm currently in jamaica and want to purchase with my visa card but it shows me that I have to be in the united states to purchase I just would like to know how to make a purchase outside the U.S...