Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

Discus and support Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThoughtBroom282, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free.

:)

ThoughtBroom282, Aug 13, 2018
  2. support

Hey! I was told by a friend thet i could try xbox live gold for free by using 1 month trial at chekout, but when going there i could not find a free trial to try xbox live

ChestnutHarp633, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Free Trial

Hi im new to xbox and my friend told me that i can get a free 1 month gold trial if i posted so that i can play with him because i have never played xbox live

SmudgyMicrobe93, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you just bought a console, there should be a code for a free trial in the box. Otherwise, you would have to keep an eye on the console's dashboard for any offers.

Smwutches, Aug 13, 2018
  5. Hi there,

The free trial for Gold that is good for 30 days is a digital offer that will normally appear on your dashboard. As long as your console is brand new ; you will soon get an offer for the trial.

Note : The first 3 users that will sign in on that console will only be the ones that will get the trial offer.

WinterWyvern00, Aug 13, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The free trial for the first 3 accounts created on a console actually ended a while ago.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

The free trial for Gold that is good for 30 days is a digital offer that will normally appear on your dashboard. As long as your console is brand new ; you will soon get an offer for the trial.

Note : The first 3 users that will sign in on that console will only be the ones that will get the trial offer.
    The free trial for the first 3 accounts created on a console actually ended a while ago.
  8. WinterWyvern00 Win User

Hi there,

9. Smwutches Win User

If you just bought a console, there should be a code for a free trial in the box. Otherwise, you would have to keep an eye on the console's dashboard for any offers.
  10. ColderTurnip7 Win User

Xbox live gold Free trial !??

My friend told that I can try live gold for

free for 1 month at checkout but it does not

shew for me although I never tried Xbox live

gold on my account
  11. TTARxMighty Win User

Xbox Live

hey,

every new xbox will give you 3 months free trial spread over 3 accounts, so if you create a new account you can get 1 month free gold and you can do this with 3 account on 1 console.

so this is basically a way to get ''free'' gold.
Thema:

1. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free - Similar Threads - Hey I’m was

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  5. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...: Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all” 5f4e1c55-8f69-4671-96c9-f6af6bf8232f
  6. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  7. Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...: Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do 232aa802-f86a-4e62-8520-ad9a6512fc19
  8. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  9. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  10. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...