Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

Discus and support Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GftgftftrgggtfGfbgtfr5r5t, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet protocol ip for short and trash talking. Well im a new person now but I've been getting reported for the stupidest thing recently because i like messing around, like recently got banned for saying im bouta bust on a looking for group post on a app no one uses, or messing around with my friends like once i messaged one of my friends hi im gigga **** again in a jokingfull way and got banned, usually when i get banned im going through a manic episode and yes i have bipolar disorder. Ive read the community standards multiple times just need some advice for getting out of trouble. Thx

:)

GftgftftrgggtfGfbgtfr5r5t, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi GftgftftrgggtfGfbgtfr5r5t6tr, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, take a look at the Community Standards to better familiarize yourself with it.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

You can also review the Services Agreement:

https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox's new enforcement system is over the top and stepping over boundaries

and just being reported can receive a strike...
    That's not how it works. You will never get a strike for just being reported. To receive a strike you actually need to break the community standards, This has not changed. Remember, by signing up for the service, you agreed to abide by these rules which are legally binding.

Again, you can read the full FAQ on the new system here Enforcement strike system FAQ
  4. SRG x TaLeNtZ Win User

Lookin for fireteam for strikes and heroic dailies

hey im looking for people to do strikes and heroic dailies as well
  5. Rex Supreme Win User

LFM Lvl 26 Weekly

Gamertag for xbox one is . Im level 24 but need help doing the weekly strike on level 26 difficulty. Im 5 strange coins away and I really need those exotic gauntlets for Warlock!!!! Im on right now.
  6. XPiersX Win User

Suspension on account

Which I understand. All the strikes were picture related. Not language report or cheating. The new picture I tried to upload looked clean but then Xbox still enforced that and the enforcement duplicated five times on one offense in one minute. I tried to appeal but it wouldn’t let me. I read the code of conducts, the Q/A on the new strike system.
Thema:

1. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it. - Similar Threads - Hey strike system

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...