Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

Discus and support Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yeah i connected my xbox account to discord. The problem is that i opened a game and it showed up on my status, i closed the game and the status has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cosmetic_Boom, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

Yeah i connected my xbox account to discord. The problem is that i opened a game and it showed up on my status, i closed the game and the status has not deleted yet. Ive tried things like disconnecting my account from discord and turning off the settings on spotify to see if it had any effect.

Tl;dr: connected xbox live to discord, played a game and logged out, game wont go off of status.

Any help?

submitted by /u/Cosmetic_Boom
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cosmetic_Boom, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

its reinstalling now, but how can i get the status to clear off of discord??? ive unlinked multiple times same with loggin in and out of both (xbox and discord) and as of right now its still showing that im playing it
  3. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

Xbox Live Discord Status!!!

The same problem here, My Xbox live status was working fine on discord, just 3 hours before, but now IM APPEARING ONLINE and playing games on my xbox, but nothing, I can't see my Xbox status on Discord. Any
    help please ?

I was very happy to make it work before 3 hours
  4. thedjbull Win User

When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it shows up on my xbox profile as me playing it and it shows up on Discord too. How can I disable it?

Hey there, so the only thing that you can do is sign out of your account or turn off "Display Xbox as your status" in your Discord settings.
  5. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  6. Flaccid Intent Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

i have the same issue im a new gamepass ultimate member in the US and got no discord nitro or spotify prem ive also tried linking my xbox account to spotify
Thema:

Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

1. Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status. - Similar Threads - Hey having discord

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  5. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  6. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b
  7. Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...: Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been trying to figure it out but I’m missing something. I don’t like how cluttered and unorganized it is now....
  8. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  9. Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...: I think this should 100% be a feature but it would need to be polished and not majorly disrupt performance. 3d7dfda9-934d-4ac4-95f0-84d672f4612a
  10. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a