Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...

Discus and support Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I was trying to change my Xbox username but it's trying to charge me and I'm confused, I was told it was free for your first change but it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas Shirlow, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...

Hi, I was trying to change my Xbox username but it's trying to charge me and I'm confused, I was told it was free for your first change but it's not letting me without paying, I haven't changed my Xbox user before so I'm not sure why this is happening

:)

Thomas Shirlow, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Thomas Shirlow Win User

Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed it before, I was told it was free for the first time, maybe I've done something wrong?

Oh i see, thanks so much for your help anyway
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed it before, I was told it was free for the first time, maybe I've done something wrong?

Always at your service, Thomas S.
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Thomas S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem. If you set up a gamertag when you purchased the console, that counts as a one-time free gamertag change. Everything after that will have the standard cost of the change.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/719d79bd-dd2a-4e1f-ba03-4a6e6e2f8a32

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. KarbearN Win User

Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee

I'd like to point out that I didn't take the generated username when I first started, that being said that was a few years ago and I haven't used this account until just yesterday to change that gamertag. When I changed the gamertag it said nothing about
    the charge, it only asked me if I was sure or not that I wanted to change it.
  6. CardiacArrestOG Win User

I want to change my Username

Or you could change it slightly. For example: I Fallensource I, or x Fallensource x. You would still have the name you desired.
Thema:

Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...

1. Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed... - Similar Threads - Hey wanted change

2. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  3. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...: Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me acd49b34-b0f9-45cc-b821-8217c10fdb71
  4. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  5. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  6. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...: i'm currently in jamaica and want to purchase with my visa card but it shows me that I have to be in the united states to purchase I just would like to know how to make a purchase outside the U.S...
  9. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...: Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game...
  10. Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...: i accidentally wrote everything as a subject and i won't change it 8ca5e525-4ea3-4acd-bf15-58afc000dcd0