Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

Discus and support Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bud1Josh, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Bud1Josh
    Bud1Josh Guest

I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen sometimes when I press the xbox button to go to the side menu all the game icons appear gray and wont let me go up and down on the games, apps or just home or my games and apps. When I am in games (That don't crash sometimes) and I put it on pause or go afk for like 5 minutes, I come back and when i press the xbox button on my controller to get to the side menu it just freezes and does not let me move to anything, I have done hard resets in the past and recently but the same problem happens, I have completly rest my console at least twice now over the course of this 3-4 month period but It does not matter and the same issue happens. Im wondering if its just because of how old the console is now or if I have to do something in the settings, any advice would be great.

:)

Bud1Josh, Oct 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: