Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...

Discus and support Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is what I got [img] c12830db-443d-4a60-86a2-567df8c4eacd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jane Doe5, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Jane Doe5
    Jane Doe5 Guest

Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...

This is what I got

Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a... [​IMG]

:)

Jane Doe5, Jan 4, 2023
  2. UngaSqueegee Win User

I cannot log into the Sea Of Thieves Website to submit a ticket

When I click the button where entering for the first time with a cleared cache, sometimes I can log in with a Microsoft account, which brings me to the FAQ Page.

But... after doing that I am not logged in, and pressing the button again just brings me to the FAQ page. Not even an option to log in with a Sea of Thieves account, it's just a button to bring me to the FAQ page
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a white page and I can't do anything to sign in. Should I just get a refund or is there a fix?

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a white page and I can't do anything to sign in. Should I just get a refund or is there a fix?

Hello Jane Doe5,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Jane Doe5 Win User

Yeah, I fixed it. Someone on the Sea Of Thieves discord helped me.
  6. VerbalSpoon Win User

Why do 3 of the 4 family members sharing Gamepass Ultimate get kicked about 20 minutes into a co-op game?

They are logged in with their XBox account with the [ULTIMATE] badge under their name.

This is achieved by logging the store in with my account.

The XBox app remains logged in with their account.

This works (or at least has worked) with many games.

This works perfectly when only two people are playing Gears 4.

... just not 3+ (so it seams)

I just tested with B4B and get the same results.

This time I only entered the game and did not setup a lobby.

I am going to test that it still works with Sea of Thieves and Aragami 2
Thema:

1. Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a... - Similar Threads - Hey got Sea

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  5. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  6. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...: I just recently got the Xbox series s, after setting it all up I tried to charge my phone and it didn’t work, I’ve looked everywhere for answers and I haven’t found any, some help would be nice,...
  9. Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...: Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks fd41bacf-daa6-4ddd-8aa1-760f7de5ad91
  10. Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...: Idk what’s going on I have done anything wrong but yet I can’t stream or do anything after 3 why is that? 1389568f-4379-4493-9c25-667d393c7e1e